Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Gmail migration- is Google Drive access included?

Hello all Does the Gmail migration include access to other Google tools- Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.? When I try to log into Google Drive with my "Telus" credentials, I get the following messge:We are sorry, but you do not have access to Google Docs. P...

HankInVan by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Wi-Fi app issue with home Wi-Fi

My Wi-Fi app is showing I'm not connected to my home Wi-Fi.When opening the app, I can no longer see my boosters. The only option there is to 'add booster'When clicking on that i get the message:"This feature is only available when you're connected t...

BartF by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost Wi-Fi with T3200m in other room

I have Telus Fibre and my ONT and T3200M router/modem are located in my Family Room where my main TV is located. The Optik PVR is ethernet connected. The Wifi is poor in the living room, and I am thinking about getting a Boost WiFi to help fix that. ...

KB123 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer connection

We had a new modem connected a few months ago and ever since then our wireless printer will not connect. Any suggestions?

Buddy1010 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! POP email migration not working properly

I transitioned my email on Friday and it isn't working properly.I set up the new gmail account to be a pop account.I am running Outlook 2007 on my desktop and set it up to talk to the gmail servers, both pop and smpt.It downloads some of the incoming...

Jande9 by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recommended 3rd party DNS service for Optik Internet?

Hi all, Is there a recommended 3rd party DNS service that I can use with Telus (OpenDNS etc) that has family filtering? - Its only for accidental viewing, I don't have people in my house that will try and work around the filtering, and set up a proxy...

Resolved! Spam email from Forum?

I received an email the other day from TELUS Neighbourhood .  Does this have anything to do with the Telusforums or is it just spam from somewhere?The text of the email.Hello videoed,You have received a private message in the TELUS Neighbourhood comm...

videoed by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours