Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Migration Length of time

Does anyone know how long it actually takes for the migration to take place? Mine was scheduled for yesterday at 7AM. It's now been about 36 hours. I can't access my telus email still, after 36 hours. Thanks

DMAN1 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving Telus

Good evening. Does anyone on here know if I can keep my Telus email account or combine it with my other Gmail account if I leave Telus?

Teryl by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actiontec T3200M LAN performance

I'm using our Gigabit Fibre connection for music jamming via the internet. Jamulus is a popular software applications for this. It uses a client-server architecture versus peer-to-peer systems such as SonoBus. If I run the Jamulus client along with a...

PJJ by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

WPS Pairing with Booster

Can I pair a device like a wifi camera with one of my Telus boosters using the WPS button on the back of the booster? Thanks

Teryl by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WPS security

Hello,Just wondering if anyone knows how secure the WPS is on the Telus’ modems. Is it something that you’d leave on by default or something that should only be enabled when you need to use it? Thanks!

JR_99 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Is my service so poor?

I have had non stop issues since day one. Multiple techs and rushmen have tried and failed to resolve the poor service that I receive from Telus. I pay for 75mbps and I would be lucky to receive 20mbps on a good day. On a bad day I have seen speeds b...

Upgrading my landlords plan.

I rent a room in the basement a house. The current Telus internet is very weak. Is it possible to have their plan upgraded (with their permission) and to have a second router installed in the basement? I guess the question is would they have to start...

BigBeaver by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours