Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! US Number

Can a US number that is the same as a Canadian number be removed by TelusCould it be used to hijack a Telus account

Resolved! Door to door solicitation

Wondering why telus has sales people who solicit for business when there is clearly a sign indicating 'No Solicitation'. Today i had my telus door bell ring and I was expecting a delivery but instead had 2 young men standing 6 feet away indicating th...

SR1 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to Fibre Phone/Internet: Installation & Wiring questions

HI.So our Strata Complex is switching over to Telus PureFibre, but we didn't get any explanation on how it "should" be done.I have reviewed what Telus says on there FibreUpgrade page, and tried to understand The-Story-of-My-Fibre-Install forum post, ...

DJVS by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port Forward on Telus Wifi HUB

Hi guys, I am a recent convert to Telus Pure Fiber and I was wondering how to accomplish setting up a port forward as I like to play with Open NAT type on the games I play, I seem to be stuck behind a Moderate NAT, even though ive set my Netduma R2 R...

vpn server on second router with Telus wifi hub

Hi, looking for a bit of help in setting up a second router with a Telus wifi hub. I recently bought a tp-link archer a10 to use together with the Telus wifi hub. I connected the a10 router to port1 of the wifi hub and then on the wifi hub, I switche...

Ipv6 for Vancouver Fiber Business customers

Hello Everyone, Did anyone have a luck provisioning ipv6 for Vancouver area fiber internet? I can see traces of people successfully getting ipv6, but my calls to help desk were returned with "Telus doesn't support ipv6 for fiber internet", which I ha...

Resolved! Wyze Cameras and Telus WiFi Boosters

Hi All, I hope everyone is having a good day! I recently installed some Wyze cameras and I noticed it only picked up my 2.4Ghz signal rather than the signal from the Booster (it's actually physically closer to the Booster than my T3200M). Any reason ...

garyyu17 by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacing T3200 with new Wifi Hub

So to upgrade the T3200 I need to consider:- TELUS Home Security IP's- TELUS Optik TV- TELUS Boost Wifi x 5My questions.- Can I preconfigure the new Wifi hub ahead of time, Ie. setting up wifi network, passwords, etc. - Is there any reason to break a...

Curomac by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet bandwidth issue with multiple devices

Hi all I have a bandwidth issue with my internet. I have about 20 devices connected to my Wi-Fi, and the performance suffers and things stop working due to lack of internet speed. What’s the best way to rectify this.

Lordtux by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours