Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

unjustified charge, I have no services with Tellus

According to the email sent by Tellus, it is charging me for a service that I have not contracted. On September 5, I sent an email informing you that I had no contracted service, they did not give any response, the customer service line was called wh...

lmartinez by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet slow in the last couple of weeks

I am on 1 Gb internet and recently my download speed (LAN) is consistently below 200 Mb/s My upload speed, however, is above 800 Mb/s. I also noticed a considerable slowdown of streaming on my TV. Any ideas?

4jerzy by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Billing stuck on Past Internet Plan!!

This last summer, I changed my internet plan , over the phone, to a higher plan, part of a 2 year plan promotion.My online billing still Bills me for my previous plan, which includes PikTV which I no longer have. I have contacted them a few times, an...

Resolved! Fibre Not available?

Hi Everyone!I just wanted to know a few things.Over the summer we had telus come into our small town and start to lay fibre cables, they had asked house to house about if they would be interested in fibre. However i dont know if our property was miss...

JennyNo by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Devices all lose Wi-Fi

I have a T3200M, using copper because my neighbourhood in Squamish for some reason does not have Fibre... I have both 5G and 2.4G enabled on the router. What I am experiencing often is that all devices that are connected on wifi will lose a wifi conn...

ballylama by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home phone not working

I called Telus on Nov.1 about my house phone that suddenly stopped working. The customer service agent said that someone was going to come to my building to fix it the next morning. However no one showed up the next morning on November 2. I called Te...

pacific21 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Boosters

So my wifi boosters are appearing in the My Telus Wifi app and according to the app getting excellent signal (they're all hardwired with ethernet) but when I dig down into them, no devices are showing as connected to any of the 4 boosters I have. The...

Resolved! Possible identify theft?

Hi all, is there an email address where I can share a security video with Telus, so they can tell me if the person that came to my door to discuss the new Purefibre is an employee of Telus or not? It was not an appointment that was set up, but they c...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours