Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Where to Start?

I'm looking to switch our mobile and home services to Telus but I don't know where to start. I know we can save if we bundle but not one Telus store does it all. Do we start with getting Mobile set up and then bundle and save when we sign up for home...

Resolved! T3200M has blank Bridge Mode option?

On my T3200M when I go into Advanced settings to turn on Bridge Mode, there are no checkboxes available to choose Enable or Disable.I should be able to enable it right?

ksignorini by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One Main line coming to house but seperate modems

We have a telus line coming to our house, however it goes to the basement where they have the Telus internet. I'm living on the main floor and using Shaw but decided to switch to Telus, can I use that main line but have seperate modems? Will this aff...

MaxYuuki by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upload Speed on PureFiber

Hello I seem to be having an issue with my Telus PureFiber WiFi Hub. My current setup is the PureFiber WiFi Hub connected to my Linksys Velop MX5300 WiFi 6. THe issue is, when I test the connection from the LinkSys node connected to the PureFiber Hub...

Local DNS on Telus Wifi Hub

Local DNS resolution does not appear to work on my Telus Wifi Hub, firmware v3.00.20 build80. I've set Domain Name to "lan", and DNS Server to the router's lan address of 192.168.1.1. I have another computer for which the hub has a hostname of "oct",...

dsjstc by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Getting 2 public IP addresses on Purefibre. Can this be done with a single cable into the ONT?

Telus fibre advertises 2 public IP addresses, although getting information about how to configure and obtain them is really hard. The tech support people assured me that it wasn't possible. I told them that's it's an advertised feature, but they insi...

George1234 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service

Hello everyone,Has the customer service been an issue for anyone here? It has been a debacle in my case.I have been a Telus customer since 2001. I moved to my new place in August of 2020 and I am still waiting for an optik TV box that I had ordered r...

Qamar by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connect ONT and router to patch panel

HiI'm using fibre internet for my home networking. The current setup looks like this:ONT -> Nokia ONT -> patch panel ----wall----> Telus WiFi Hub -> Google Wifi Router [ --------- garage ------------] [----------------living room-----------] I only u...

Binkt by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours