Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus Wi-Fi Hub: is my experience typical?

Hello, I recently had a Telus Wi-Fi Hub installed in my wood frame, 1100 sq ft (31 cubic meters) apartment style condo and an wondering if others have had a similar experience. Thank you for any feedback as not sure what to expect. For a hard-wired c...

Jeff4 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi 5G Issues

I have been recently having issues with 5G connection for my wifi. Previously never had an issues with my device connecting and syncing together. Just one day over night is all change as of July 27. Now all devices (3 google homes, 2 computers (work ...

Resolved! Optik IPV5050 Box Losing Connection

I have the T3200M Modem with 3 IPV5050 remote boxes. 2 of the boxes are on the second floor and work fine for the most part. Oddly enough, as I type this, one of the boxes has frozen, 2 minutes later it has reconnected. My question is that I usually ...

Habby by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor upload speeds but only when hardwired

Hello, I am having a strange issue with my new telus internet. Currently with the gig fibre.My speeds when I am on wifi are: 200-300Mbps download100-200 Mbps Upload1-2 Ping My speeds when I am hardwired with cat6 cable are: 900-1000 Mbps download0.01...

DCRyan by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Possible double nat issues

Hi,I have Telus fiber 1gb connection and the t3200m modem/router. I have it in bridge mode and port one connected to a unifi dream machine. From my work pc when I use cmd to run tracert I get the followingTracing route to dns.google [8.8.8.8]over a m...

New Telus Wi-Fi 6 Access Point and Wi-Fi Jack

Here's the 2 new peices of equipment from Telus. They are only being installed in select areas as of now. Description: The TELUS Wi-Fi 6 Access Point contains next-generation Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 technology that provides whole-home Wi-Fi coverage, increa...

317928_87181_large_entry_medium.jpg 317928_87179_large_entry_medium.jpg 317928_87171_large_entry_medium.jpg 317928_02_telus_wi_fi_6_booster_image_2.jpg
XYY by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Forum access denied.

When I visit this forum I get a screen that says The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. when I delete the website data in Safari I can access for a while, then it happens again.

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours