Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Smart Hub over usage

I live in an area that does not allow for fibre optics or the regular internet. We therefore had to go with the Telus Smart Hub with the sim card. We have had this type of internet for about 1.5-2 years with 1 terabyte of coverage per month. When we ...

FThomas by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Log Files Telus WiFi Hub

I had the Telus WiFi Hub + Cisco AP installed this summer and I continue to have Internet drops on WiFi equipped devices. I also have 2 WiFi Boost installed. There are hesitations on the TV's and glitches from the PVR. The technician did the install ...

Upgraded to Fiber 1.5 Gig but speed still at 1 gig

Hello All,been a happy customer using the 1 gig speed (93x/93x) download/Upload. two days ago i did accept an offer to upgrade to 1.5 gig , account now tagged with 1.5 gig connection.was told it will take 30 minutes to see the higher speed .Connectio...

Resolved! US Number

Can a US number that is the same as a Canadian number be removed by TelusCould it be used to hijack a Telus account

Resolved! Door to door solicitation

Wondering why telus has sales people who solicit for business when there is clearly a sign indicating 'No Solicitation'. Today i had my telus door bell ring and I was expecting a delivery but instead had 2 young men standing 6 feet away indicating th...

SR1 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to Fibre Phone/Internet: Installation & Wiring questions

HI.So our Strata Complex is switching over to Telus PureFibre, but we didn't get any explanation on how it "should" be done.I have reviewed what Telus says on there FibreUpgrade page, and tried to understand The-Story-of-My-Fibre-Install forum post, ...

DJVS by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours