Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Fibre Not available?

Hi Everyone!I just wanted to know a few things.Over the summer we had telus come into our small town and start to lay fibre cables, they had asked house to house about if they would be interested in fibre. However i dont know if our property was miss...

JennyNo by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Devices all lose Wi-Fi

I have a T3200M, using copper because my neighbourhood in Squamish for some reason does not have Fibre... I have both 5G and 2.4G enabled on the router. What I am experiencing often is that all devices that are connected on wifi will lose a wifi conn...

ballylama by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home phone not working

I called Telus on Nov.1 about my house phone that suddenly stopped working. The customer service agent said that someone was going to come to my building to fix it the next morning. However no one showed up the next morning on November 2. I called Te...

pacific21 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Boosters

So my wifi boosters are appearing in the My Telus Wifi app and according to the app getting excellent signal (they're all hardwired with ethernet) but when I dig down into them, no devices are showing as connected to any of the 4 boosters I have. The...

Resolved! Possible identify theft?

Hi all, is there an email address where I can share a security video with Telus, so they can tell me if the person that came to my door to discuss the new Purefibre is an employee of Telus or not? It was not an appointment that was set up, but they c...

Resolved! Telus Wifi Hub and Google Home Mini speaker

I just got internet set up in our new home and they gave me the white Telus Wifi Hub and one booster. The 5GHz and 2.4GHz signals are joined to one SSID. I tried to get the my Google Home Mini speaker connected via the Google Home app. I get through ...

Resolved! Problem connecting devices to Telus modem

I have a Honeywell thermostat which connects to the internet via a redlink internet gateway. I have issues connecting the redlink to the internet (via cable) and I was told it is a common issue with the white Telus modem. Does anyone have similar iss...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours