Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus Fiber with non-Telus Mesh Network

Hi there, I currently have the Wifi Hub on a gigabit fiber connection. I'm finding the Hub sometimes has spotty wifi signals and I want to opt for a non-Telus Mesh network.Has anyone done this already, is it as simple as just unplugging the hub and r...

sillyjav by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Home Service scam

I received a call from a “Telus representative”. He had a very heavy accent and it was difficult to understand. He was offering a loyalty reward of 40% off my home services. Internet, TV and home phone plus Netflix and Amazon. They would replace my D...

Dstoliker by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus 2.5 Gbps PureFibre X - what are people's experiences?

I upgraded last week to PureFibre X from my old PureFibre 1 Gbps service. I had an ActionTec 3200M + Alcatel/Lucent ONT. Here's what I received from the tech - Nokia ONT with a single NBase-T RJ45 port (capable of 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 5 Gbps, and 10 Gbp...

svrc by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use the Net and Optic TV without Hub or Booster

Hi i have Optic TV and Net installed but the WiFi signal dies rapidly Hub and one booster can not get the wifi to my bedroom. So i Got the Deco X60 Mesh network. Signal is strong and good wifi . Some one suggested IGMP enabling on Mesh. i have done t...

SryDesi13 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! POE Switch Kills Tv Boxes, how to fix?

Hi There, Bit out of my realm here. We have a new house that has hard line ethernet in many rooms. It was not necessary at first but now there is a need to use the various ethernet wall ports. We have a Telus 3200M and a Telus Mesh System. The 3200M ...

PrseFam66 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Optik TV take up my internet speed?

Recently moved to new place and got 1Gb + Optik TV.All the devices I have, hard wired directly to the modem, is getting speedtest around 450Mbps, about half of what I should be getting.Before at my old place, I had same 1Gb plane, no TV, and i was ab...

kkim604 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi signal doesn't work at the garage. or around the house

Hello everyone, I need help and advice.I use Internet plans details This includes:750 Mbps download, 750 Mbps uploadAdd-ons: Unlimited data.With modern: T3200M.▪︎I want to know why there is no signal at my garage separate from the house. and not can ...

LotusPink by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours