cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV+

normvi
Organizer

I subscribe to Crave and HBO through Telus but can’t access them through TV+ app. Is that by design and have to watch through the Crave app?

4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should be able to access on demand from Crave through the app. If you search for a show on TV+ that is on Crave, it will show in the search results. I still end up using the Crave app on occasion depending on what device I'm trying to watch content on.

On iOS I take the following steps to see Crave content in the TV+ app: 

1) Tap On Demand at the top right of the screen.

tv1.jpg

2) Scroll down and tap on Channels.

tv2.jpg

3) Scroll down again and tap on Crave.

tv3.jpg

4) See ALL of the Crave content. At present there are 2,162 titles available.

tv4.jpg

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

normvi
Organizer

When I get to that area on the app everything has a dollar sign on it. Crave doesn’t show up in the guide either. All my other subscribed channels show up.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you tried completely logging out of the TV+ app and then logging back in? If yes, then you may need to reach out to tech support directly. There may be a glitch of some kind preventing the app from seeing that your subscribed to Crave.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I’ve done that, didn’t help. I’ll contact support, thanks.