Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! NO bridge mode (t3200) ?!

Is it true there is no bridge mode on the telus t3200m modem ? I thought port 1 can be configured as bridge, but apparently this is not the case any more !If true, this is shocking in 2020 when customers are invested in their own advanced equipment /...

Ss_blake by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PureFibre Equipment question

I'm considering cutting the cable and switching from Shaw (TV/internet/phone) to Telus Purefibre (internet/phone only).Currently have a Wifi Mesh system on the other end of coaxial cable in the main upstairs living area. I'd like to keep using the me...

PeteMet by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vimeo access

I can access Vimeo no problem on my computer, but no access with Optik T.V. or internet. Why?

Resolved! Fax line

My cordless base is connected into pots1. Can I connect my fax machine to pots2? I tried but didn't get a dial tone. Is the only other option to temporarily connect my fax machine to pots1 and loose my home phone?

MorenMore by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Months Without Service

My family and I have been waiting for over two months to receive service to our home. Multiple calls with customer service and missed appointments by Telus representatives and still we wait.. please explain how this happens.

JoshWall by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Static IPv6 Prefix?

I haven't been able to find a definitive answer on whether or not the IPv6 prefix that we get assigned is static. Can I rely on the 64 bit Prefix I've been assigned to always be the same, or are they subject to reassignment like IPv4 addresses are?

Caius by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours