Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Boost Wifi Question

Is it possible to just hardwire the devices so I can have a bigger wifi range without loosing any speed?

Resolved! Does Telus fix Compromised IP address issues on my PC or should I pay the Microsoft Tech Support?

I received a phone call from the Microsoft Technical Support Team this morning stating that they have noticed my computer is running off of a compromised IP address from my ISP (which I receive from Telus). They told me they can connect to my compute...

New Installation - Not a TELUS customer, yet

Newbie here… is this the place to ask TELUS some questions.The ground utility box is directly in our front yard. Last year, some neighbors had fibre-opti cable installations and I saw the technicians making connections at that ground utility box. I h...

Admin Password changes automatically

Every time I try to log in to the Telus router as Admin, as soon as I press on the login the password changes and sometimes doesn't let me enter.Always it says your password is longer than 15 characters which is not true. Every single time I have to ...

Sam49 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Static Public IP address

Good Evening, I need to set my public IP address as static IP address so that every morning when I need to connect to the company's server (after turning off the internet router at night) I don't have any problem.I tried the DHCP reservation with MAC...

Sam49 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activating additional ethernet ports already in house

With working from home, I'm finding my wifi isn't cutting it for everything I need to do. The wired connection works well but is only available in the living room unless I run an awkwardly long cord somewhere else in the house. There are other ethern...

aendrija by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Website Blocking / Monitoring on T3200M

When I log in and block websites, it doesn't seem to be working at all. I've also added these to the parental controls. Since this isn't 100%, is there a way of checking what websites are being visited? I've logged into my T3200M, but don't see the s...

Spinach by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO bridge mode (t3200) ?!

Is it true there is no bridge mode on the telus t3200m modem ? I thought port 1 can be configured as bridge, but apparently this is not the case any more !If true, this is shocking in 2020 when customers are invested in their own advanced equipment /...

Ss_blake by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours