Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Vimeo access

I can access Vimeo no problem on my computer, but no access with Optik T.V. or internet. Why?

Resolved! Fax line

My cordless base is connected into pots1. Can I connect my fax machine to pots2? I tried but didn't get a dial tone. Is the only other option to temporarily connect my fax machine to pots1 and loose my home phone?

MorenMore by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Months Without Service

My family and I have been waiting for over two months to receive service to our home. Multiple calls with customer service and missed appointments by Telus representatives and still we wait.. please explain how this happens.

JoshWall by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Static IPv6 Prefix?

I haven't been able to find a definitive answer on whether or not the IPv6 prefix that we get assigned is static. Can I rely on the 64 bit Prefix I've been assigned to always be the same, or are they subject to reassignment like IPv4 addresses are?

Caius by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet speeds

Honestly I'm not complaining but I need someone to tell me whats going on. I'm getting 285mbps download and 280mbps upload and my speedtest says faster than 99% of Canada I am paying for 250/250 but I didn't realize it was this fast. Is this accurate...

Resolved! PureFibre Gigabit Internet Pre Sales Questions…

Good day everyone, I have a few questions that I hope the community will be able to answer before I have to commit to an installation of new service. Installation will be in a 8 story condo building. The retrofit for the building is scheduled for as ...

DrPacman by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia ONT Fail Red Light No Internet/TV for days.

Its been happening for weeks. Red light on ont, and no internet or tv for days at a time. This is ridiculous.Telus sent 2 technicians already, replaced the ont. still, internet disconnecting.Another is coming this week, I cant afford tohave internet ...

KryzPL by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours