Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Slo mo and rewind function

We are extremely disappointed that we switched from Shaw to Telus. So many features that they don't have that are important to us. Can't believe there is no slow mo function! And why can't we rewind and then fast forward? We get notification saying t...

Kimmy by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPv6 with AirPort Extreme Router

Does anyone know how to configure an AirPort Extreme router to use IPv6? I have a Telus ONT and directly out of the ONT I have an unmanaged D-Link switch where it splits to my Optik TV PVR and an Aiport Extreme (latest gen). I believe Inhave it confi...

Guilo by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outage

Why do I have to have a neighbourhood account in order to get information on an outage?

Reflxyon by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switches for Fiber Internet

I have a bunch of ethernet ports I need connect through a switch. Ive tried TP-Link TL-SG1024D and Netgear GS324. Both switches keep looping and doesnt work. The small one Telus gives outs works but only few ports. Anyone have any switch recommendati...

sd96112 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Internet is down

I’m not why this is happeneing, but my home internet is not working although I just paid some overdue bills but still no connection!

Enzi by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i port forward with 25565

the other post was not solved and i dont know how to revert it, i am stil have troubles connection with this port i have added it as a rule at 192.168.1.254 but it doesn't seem to connect

MOOSE32 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i cant port forward 25565

ive added new rules to the fire wall port forwarding and i cant seem to be able to connect to the port through a port checker tool

MOOSE32 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latency/Ping issue to EA NHL 19 Servers

I live in Edmonton and have Telus PureFibre Internet 150. In about half of my online games I experience a noticeable half second between when I press a button on my controller and when my player does the action in the game. It's pretty frustrating an...

JMO21 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Price Increase

Got my January bill today and it says my price for 300/300 internet will rise by $10 per month in March!!! This after I was told I wasn't eligible for any of the fancy new customer deals or discounts when I signed up for Telus services when they brou...

jrueger by Ambassador
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours