Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Periodic Internet outages when bypassing Telus router

Just wanted to get something on the forum that might be a benefit to others running into the situation I've run into with a number of Telus business and home clients. The problem occurs when you want to bypass the ActionTec router that Telus provides...

rf94z by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet usage notification: you've used 75% of your monthly data allowance...It's wrong!

I just got one of these emails and it's not the first time I've received them. The first time I got one I thought it was some form of phishing scam or someone was using my bandwidth. I've never exceeded my monthly limit. I've confirmed the email is f...

FuzzyLogic by Community Power User
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! will this home network setup work?

  as per diagrams, im unsure which would work better/ at all. im about to subscripe to telus internet+tv but cant really afford any downtime so would like to buy switches and cables so its ready to go. also with the current installation options i bel...

option1.jpg option2.jpg
flux1 by Organizer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email transfer from Telus to google mail

I have stumbled on a number of web articles about telus mail moving to gmail. Link: https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/article/telus-email-transition-general-informationI have not received any notification of this. Any idea what is happening.Thanks!

Device not choosing closest Telus boost point

Hi, I have 3 Telus boosts (all hard wired), each in 3 levels of my house. I am noticing with my cell phone (Galaxy Note 10+) it does not switch to the nearest Boost point in my kids bedroom on the top floor, even when I'm right beside it or when the ...

Wewayi by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours