Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Troubleshooting

Why is my internet and cable not working after just unpluging it and plug it back in

Mk3 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Customer Service is really a joke...

Actually yesterday i was trying to login into my email and it was not accepting my password,Problem presisted then i tried contacting telus customer service they kept me on hold for 45minutes then a person answered and without listening my concern ca...

Resolved! HD resolution

Are HD channels broadcast in 1080p? Or is resolution dependent on the network?

Enzo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Subtitles for Netflix (CH.422) Not Working

I like to have subtitles on a lot, but most of the time they won't work on CH.422. I have to keep turning the TV on and off, and finally (if I'm lucky) they'll start working. Is there anything I can do to make them work consistently? So annoying!

OakBay99 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS CUSTOMER SERVICE A JOKE

For three years I've been trying to get Telus 50 speed installed at my residence and for 3 years including the original installation, I get the same results, NOTHING AND NO HELP! Customer service agents are clueless and useless, the escalation depart...

TJ1 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet speeds

Honestly I'm not complaining but I need someone to tell me whats going on. I'm getting 285mbps download and 280mbps upload and my speedtest says faster than 99% of Canada. Here is my speedtest: I am paying for 250/250 but I didn't realize it was this...

Armo by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos