Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Modem/Router Upgrade Support Doesn't Understand

Hi there I currently have the t3200m and boost wifi extenders. the t3200m is an awful modem/router and want to exchange for the new wifi telus hub. Support keeps telling me its only for celluar when I know its not. Can someone please from telus pleas...

Spenz by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using 2nd wifi router as Guest Wifi

Long story short. Used to be on SHAW. Modem connected on main floor in bridge mode. Used my own ASUS router. When I switched to Telus they had to connect the modem in the basement. Now main floor and top floor wifi is poor. I then set up 3 boosters w...

PL by Advisor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi cutting out

I find when I use FaceTime on my iPhone that my home Wi-Fi will cut out. Does anyone have a solution?

AnnM by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone have any success port forwarding cameras with T3200M

Hi Everyone, I just recently upgraded to the Gigabit Internet plan. I received the Telus Wifi Hub (white cylindrical shape modem) and I have tried almost everything that I can think of to try and port forward my 7 cameras so that I can view them remo...

Pbrise by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What equipment is being used?

Okay, I think I will be switching over to Telus shortly for Optik TV and Gig Internet. I'm curious what equipment I will be receiving. After browsing the forums and the Telus website I can't tell if I will be receiving a T3200 or the Telus WiFi Hub? ...

Nautilus by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free iPhone from Telus email

Hi. I was contacted and told I won a free iPhone or iPad from Telus and was told I just needed to provide my credit card to cover the $3.00 shipping charge. I gave them my credit card thinking this was a legit offer. This was after I had a service ca...

Resolved! Ethernet ports

So recently I found out my Ethernet port in the wall doesn’t work so I went i my closet were the modem is and opened some metal box and someone had cut the wires and it was a Telus employee because they used to work but since one of the Telus employe...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours