Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus migrating to gmail.

I have received numerous emails stating that telus webmail is migrating to gmail. They also state that I need to have a smart phone or use a neighbours smart phone to receive a text message with a verification code. Well, I will not use my neighbours...

KarenLG by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

connecting apple devices

Pls., let me know, how can I setup my router for being able connecting iPad or iPhone to use apple play, or picture transfer. When I try it, the apple devices mostly report: there is no other device on the network. It was only once, when I was able c...

Josef by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Eero Pro router with Nokia ONT

Hello, I've recently been advised in this forum that I could use a 3rd-party modem instead of the T3200. (The reason for the change is a rather complicated setup that still relies on an old copper line between the ONT and Actiontec). Here is the thre...

Long Distance Call Routing Issue?

I'm having an issue when calling my mum in San Diego County from Victoria where one of two things occur:1) The call is dialed from my land line in Victoria and the phone on the other end rings once - then clicks and then static. Same happens from my ...

VOIP audio occassionally bad!

We recently converted to Telus from Shaw. On Shaw, we had a measily 25 down / 5 up and rarely had audio issues even when 2 or 3 of us were calling in to web, skype, teams, or zoom calls. But now on Telus 150, I'd say at least half of my MS Teams call...

HornSpace by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Migration problems

I first received a couple of emails about the upcoming migration. At first, I believed it was a scam. I tried several times to reach a representative-after being on hold fir 2 hours, it then just rang, until I hung up 15 min later and called again an...

Service in area for tv

Why is it when I live in a city that I cannot get Telus TV when three blocks away they can but there’s no service in my area and I’m stuck with competitor

Tooter by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus internet outage in Calgary downtown

Is anyone experiencing an outage with their home internet with Telus? I called them a few hours ago and they said that this was a larger outage in the area but I see nothing reported on the Telus website and I'm still without internet. Thanks

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours