Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

HELP! Telus not listening.

I was a customer with Shaw for many years and changed to Telus last year. My hubby and I used to rent movies each weekend as with Shaw it was just a press of a button on the remote and that was it. With Telus it's been impossible to put it mildly. Wh...

Maven by Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail broken?

Won't let me enter. Asks for a phone number and it says it sent confirmation code. never received it. like 8 times tried to resend it. from pc and mobile.

Wifi plug in requirements

I am wanting to get TELUS internet, but I am wondering what plug ins are required? Reason why I am asking is that my cable that you have to screw on to the wall is not working. Does TELUS modems work without?

Madison1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SW Calgary Outage

Can anyone confirm if they too have no internet connectivity in the SW?

CMo by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Telus doesnt have some of my favorite shows 😢😢

So Season 3 of Animal Kingdom has just started and we are so disappointed to find that we cant watch it with Telus! Another favorite is starting next week...Claws...and we aren’t going to be able to watch that either! Seriously rethinking the switch ...

HELP: Home internet not working

Since yesterday morning my internet has not been working, I am able to connect to it but then it opens a telus webpage as if it was a public network asking for a login, and the page that opens is an error. the url it opens is registerdevice.telus.com...

funeral by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos