Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Wifi keeps dropping

HI, We recently go telus wifi. We have noticed when playing video games or on video calls the wifi will drop out and not work for a couple seconds and then come back as if nothing has happened. Is there any way to fix this? We've tried restarting the...

nicole_B by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incompatibility of Google web mail with Outlook

I am extremely frustrated that Telus would have initiated a switch to google as its email server backbone without testing the compatibility with Outlook. The tech support person I spoke with yesterday said that no one he's dealt with is able to recei...

email migration to wrong account

Well, this is going to be fun. Yesterday, while accessing webmail at work, I was prompted to do a one click mitigation to gmail. I was given no choice to access my existing email account. Without any real information ("click here or here"), I clicked...

timtom by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anonymous Call blocking and the Law.

Quick word of advice about the Anonymous call blocking service Telus offers. Telus has enabled several features like this and call control to make it easier for users to deal with spam calls; however. Be aware that if local law enforcement calls you,...

Foonus by Ambassador
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speed slowly gets to normal on speedtest

Hi, Something odd that I have noticed was that whenever I do a speedtest, my download and upload speed will slowly ramp up to the speed I pay for. Before when I started the speedtest it would go straight to top. I currently have the gigabit plan, and...

Can I split ethernet off the fibre modem?

We currently have the Telus 150 fibre optic plan. Fibre comes in through the basement to an Alcatel-Lucent box. There is only one port active on that box (my understanding is that a second port would require a second fibre line) and it goes to the Wi...

dseanf by Helpful Neighbour
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration to Gamil

I finished the migration to gmail and found that Outlook now locks up and I am unable to export my contacts to gmail. Gmail does not allow me to forward emails to more than one account even though it says I can by creating a rule. All in all gmail is...

tjd by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Configure t3200m port 1 as Guest Network only

I have a Telus T3200m connected to 2 Telus WiFi Boosters with Guest Network enabled. I would like to add a 3rd Telus WiFi Booster in our AirBnB suite (in the basement) however this causes a security threat as my guests could potentially disconnect th...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours