Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

GSSMO ...

Hi,Have just 'migrated' over to Google Gmail.But wish to continue downloading email to Outlook (Microsoft 365) on our home computer.I've found an article about this regarding GSSMO and the steps within.My question is ... is this all I need to do?Foun...

rodlink by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Wi-FI App for Boosters

Spec says it will run with Apple OS 8.0. My App Store says I need OS 11.0. I can only run up to OS 10.3 on my Iphone 5. Am I out of luck or can I get a legacy app?

JMitchell by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BGP of TELUS is it safe now?

We know that BGP is not safe and is prone to hijacking of route, and if we search how concerning this issue is, it is. https://asiatimes.com/2018/10/beware-china-may-be-reading-your-email/ So I tried testing TELUS internet network by checking it on t...

Terrible installation for home phone devices

Last summer we were having troubles with our copper line. Telus came out and said they didn't fix copper lines anymore and installed Fibre instead. We did not want to switch to fibre, but were not given a choice. Unfortunately I was not home when the...

Resolved! Moving - No Fibre

I’m going to be moving to an area that doesn’t yet have Telus fibre. Any thoughts on Tv and internet over copper? I really don’t want to go back with Shaw. I’m currently on 300/300 and it looks like I can get 75/15 at my new place. How does tv compar...

Using 2 routers and IP Address

I am posting this wondering how anyone who puts a switch between their ONT and routers manage to get around the issue of only having 1 IP Address? I have internet 150/150 and there's only 1 IP Address provided and I want to use my own router while ke...

stinger by Organizer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where am I???

Why can't Telus figure out where I am? Every time I open this page it sets the region to BC, it's their network I'm logging in from in AB. Shouldn't they be able to figure out where I'm located on their own network. I have the same problem trying to ...

Resolved! PureFibre 1.5Gbps install experiences/ hardware

Has anyone upgraded to the 1.5Gbps PureFibre recently? I have the older ONT connected to Telus Modem/Router setup and they came to install SFP+ today. However, the Telus support couldn't get the SFP+ to provision correctly and it actually resulted in...

rjb75 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours