Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Inconsistent speeds

I purchased a telus smart hub. I am very close to several cellular towers one 3km away the other 2km. My signal strength however is weak -115db. When i received my smart hub there were no small attenna to Connect to the plug on the back. Speed howeve...

Confused1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unstable Internet message

I receive the "Unstable Internet" whenever I am using Zoom on my laptop. My video feed repeatedly freezes through my Zoom Meeting. I am using WiFi and I am located very near my router. My Internet speed is good, when tested with Speed Test was 49. I ...

RCraig by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Telus email Is down

It is bouncing back emails and when I try and log in it says my password is invalid. I have attempted to change the password and it work and accepts the change but then when I try and log in it says the password is invalid. I tried calling today but ...

Super Slow Internet

Hello Neighbours! I have been using Telus internt 25 for about three or four months and it has been good. But those last few days internet is very very slow. (I am ok as long as a page loaded in a min so I don't think I am complaining unfairly). If y...

Resolved! Actiontec t3200m - Advanced Features - DHCP & IPv6 DNS

Is it possible to do the following with the Actiontec T3200M: 1. Disable DHCPI know I am able to set DHCP reservations, but I would like to disable this feature as I have my own server I would like to use for DHCP. 2. Set the IPv6 DNS serverI have se...

Telus mobility phone hub

We live in a rural area and have recently purchased a Telus mobility phone hub. The wifi signal is showing red and I am wondering if this could be because we are waiting for our phone number to be changed over from Xplornet or do we need to buy a boo...

elejensen by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours