Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Google Maps - How to solve Organization Administrator issue

Hey everyone! We’ve noticed a few threads pop up from customers having trouble getting access to their Personal Google account data (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, YouTube, etc.). This issue is typically caused by an error known as “conflicting ...

cpantelis_0-1620131020720.png cpantelis_1-1620131050002.png cpantelis_2-1620131079133.png cpantelis_3-1620131099757.png
cpantelis by TELUS Employee
  • 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

TELUS wifi not giving me the free 10 mins

Hi, sorry this miiight not be the right section to ask this? But I’m a little on the verge. My workplace has # TELUS public wifi that I connect to. I do this every month for the past couple of months and it’s a trial every time, but this month is the...

Aukie by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200m Port Forwarding Not Working

I have a router/modem (T3200M) and an extender both from telus. I have computer X setup with a static IP.I can rdp locally to computer X within my LAN.Very simply I went to my router/firewall/port forward and added my port to forward that listens on ...

boyd98 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xbox One and T3200m

Ok here we go... I recently wired my xbox one to my T3200M. After starting my xbox for the first time I received an error that the xbox was unable to communicate with the router DHCP and was getting a default (169.x.x.x) address. No worries I thought...

Labec by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos