Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Google Maps - How to solve Organization Administrator issue

Hey everyone! We’ve noticed a few threads pop up from customers having trouble getting access to their Personal Google account data (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, YouTube, etc.). This issue is typically caused by an error known as “conflicting ...

cpantelis_0-1620131020720.png cpantelis_1-1620131050002.png cpantelis_2-1620131079133.png cpantelis_3-1620131099757.png
cpantelis by TELUS Employee
  • 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

personal webspace

I have been with Telus many many years, and always had webspace. I used it but rarely updated my page. I last did about 2 years ago, now I was trying to update my webpage, when I go to it, I get the 404 error. Have they done away with personal webspa...

bevinb by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPv6 - IP address lost after ~30-90 minutes

Hi there, I'm using a T3200M in bridge mode for my 300/300 PureFibre connection in Surrey, with my own hardware connected to port 1 of the TELUS modem. I've also tried using a switch between the ONT and the TELUS modem and my own router. The same iss...

Paul_C by Connector
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus PureFiber SFP?

I wondering if anyone has got their own SPF module and plugged it straight into their telus router or a ER-X (ubiquiti) I want to "bypass" Nokia ONT, and the Telus Router/Modem and plug it straight into my own router.

anjesh by Just Moved In
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set up a VPN on Telus Actiontec Router

I just recently started using a VPN service and while I have the ability to have 5 simultaneous connections I would much prefer anything at home to be under the umbrella of the router so all devices are using one connection. Is there a way to configu...

Geopac20 by Connector
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using MSB router AND Boost Wireless

Can anyone tell me how exactly I can configure the Boost wireless access points when connected to a router other than the T3200m? I want to bypass the T3200m, use my router AND the wireless access points. Before anyone suggests bridging port one on t...

wlahay by Connector
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Light Orange, reset not working

Hi, I am fin Richmond, BC. Got orange light from 4:00pm yesterday till now. Tried all the resets and callled the support. Have to wait until Friday night for onsite inspection . Any other suggestions to fix?

bspchyb by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

t3200 m bridge mode problem

hello i have put the device into bridge mode, connected via lan1 to my enterprise Ap, then shut off the radio on the 3200m. I am using the same broadcast name for SSID. I have read the instructions & done this several times. I can see my ssid broadca...

ericj by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos