Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Home Phone

Hello I would like to know if there is anyway to block a specific number? I am continually receiving a call from a certain number. I have told them multipletimes that they have a wrong number , but they will not listen and insist that they are correc...

Thelm by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Apple Mail and the Switch

I migrated my email account over to the new Gmail successfully, and got everything working with Apple Mail. When I tried with my wife's email, the Apple Mail will allow her to send mail but will not download any of her messages. I have deleted and re...

Quint by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook Draft Folder info LOST on Migration to Gmail

Be aware that all emails that are created in Outlook Draft will be deleted when migration to Gmail takes place.SImple fix is to save these emails or drafts ( prior to migration ) in another folder that has been created.

CEC by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cost to run a Fibre Line to acreage?

I have read several posts about running a Fibre Line to a large lot of acreage but without any clear answer.We are looking to purchase a 50+ acre lot in the next 1-2 years in Rural Alberta. I am trying to factor in the cost of running a Fibre connect...

AmberH by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Was I sold a plan that isn't available in my area?

Just over a year ago my two year plan had lapsed and a Telus agent sold me on a 150mbps plan - upgrading from the 75mbps plan I had been on prior. Since that day, I have not once seen speeds in excess of 80mbps. I'd hate to admit how much time I have...

cl11 by Just Moved In
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Learning fiber network arriving date

Hi everyone,I was just thinking about moving into a new apartment suite. However, It is just out of construction that it only has Shaw. I am a Telus mobility and home Internet user. I don't want to leave Telus since how good the service is. So I was ...

disabling DHCP for PI HOLE?

Can anyone direct me in how to disable the dhcp for pi hole? I have pi hole running and now need to add it to the network but i'm at a loss.

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours