Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Problems with subscription

Having major issues with services that were installed a week ago.Phone did not work from the outset after install. After hours on the phone with rep, telephone finally works, but TV and internet were somehow deleted from my account. Spent countless m...

Mike55 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wireless Router

Mua Bán đất tại Đà nẵng giá rẻ - Kinh nghiệm giao dịch lần đầuNhững lưu ý quan trọng khi mua Bán đất tại Đà Nẵng giá rẻ lần đầu. Đối với những ai lần đầu thực hiện giao dịch Mua bán đất Đà Nẵng giá rẻ chắc hẳn sẽ rất lo lắng. Bởi giao dịch đất đai là...

Internet stops

Hello, About once every week (or 2 weeks) my internet would stop. None of my devices could connect (wifi, direct cable). But once I've turned off and turned on my modem, everything would work again. This has been going on for a few months. Could ther...

jlijli by Organizer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M will not negotiate 1GB with switch

I have my new T3200M connected to a dlink 24port unmanaged switch but the interface will not negotiate 1GB. All interfaces of the T3200M are negotiating at 100MB. The 24 port switch will negotiate with other devices to 1GB ok. Any ideas? Thanks

wlahay by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no internet

i have no internet. i am trying to see if there is an outage in my area. does telus provide that info?

kathy5 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Create email account

New to Telus. I have tried to follow instructions to setup email account in My Account but the button referred to in the instruction is no where to be found. Is there 2 different My Account websites ?

cbx1100 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Telus Modem Router setup and bridging

Hello, Telus just came over and upgraded my Modem to a T3200M. I have Dlink AC3200M which I was using solely with my old modem. I have Telus optik TV and Pure Fiber 150/150. I have bridged port 1 and installed my Dlink to port 1 lan of the t3200m. I ...

Pearson4 by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

PureFibre Install Questions

PureFibre is finally available in my neighbourhood. I would love to order it but I have some fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) about the installation process and I haven't been able to find details on Telus' website. I'll present some background info...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours