Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Firewall between Wi-Fi and ethernet on T3200M?

I am unable to get the following to work with my T3200M gateway:AirPrintHome Sharing of my music collectionHue lights It seems anything which needs to connect to my network will not cross from Wi-Fi to Ethernet. For instance, AirPrint fails after fin...

NFtoBC by Community Power User
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst customer experience ever!!!!

Have been with Telus for 3 years, but I believe it is the worst customer services I have ever had. I have been trying to contact Telus regarding my billing in the last 2 weeks, but it always put me on hold for 1-2 hours, then never called back as pro...

samsung note 3

Was on Shaw and had no problems with phone. Switched to Telus almost year ago and for some reason my cell (Samsung Note 3) is extremely slow on home wifi network. Been like that as soon as I switched from Shaw to Telus. I know the network is working ...

Chris12 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limt bandwidth per user ip/mac addy

Hey i was just wondering if it possible in the router setting anywhere to limit bandwidth per user. My 14 year old son is constantly gaming and streaming hogging all the bandwidth. When he does it slows down my connection to almost nothing, cant stre...

Last chance for telus to come through on agreement

In May I signed up for the telus home/internet package including a free 50" Samsung smart tv that was to be delivered 2-4 weeks from sign up date. Since then it has been 4 months of me calling and receiving statements from various customer service re...

Unable to Access Sportsnet Now

I've created a 'My Account' and all my services are linked properly through it, but when I try to access Sportsnet Now through the Sportsnet website I'm told my username/password is incorrect. The username and password I used was the same I use to lo...

tljames by Just Moved In
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos