cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support email address for account/billing issues?

Bosa4Rent
Just Moved In

Hi!

I'd like to not spend hours on hold with Telus. I have a non-urgent issue that is complex and cannot be achieved through self-serve. What communication method can I use to achieve this? 

Specifically, I'd like to convert an account that I have with Telus into a corporate account, remove my name from the account, and merge the account with an existing corporate account. Complex, right? NOT something I can find in the support pages and NOT something that is going to be quick/easy. I don't mind if it takes a week.

I'd just rather not wait for 4 hours on hold to be transferred 15 times and be told that no one in the entire organization knows what to do (my usual experience with Telus).

2 REPLIES 2

covkid
Just Moved In

Telus has the worst customer service ever, good luck trying to speak with someone. The self service is a joke, you can't get answers to anything but obvious questions.

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I've had pretty good success using the chat function. You will need to answer a few questions and then after it's determined you need to interact with a person you will be connected fairly quickly.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.