Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Home phone isn't working

We just painted the rec room and in the process things were moved and cables disconnected. Now things are reconnected and cable and internet work fine but phone doesn't. I have a telephone cord running from the Nokia box to the wall. The POTS light i...

RestWat by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2.4GHz connection

I'm currently on a 5GHz connection but require a 2.4GHz connection for my Arlo camera. How do I go about doing this?

Gordito by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new fibre install - can I use a voip phone?

I am going to get fibre installed so I got my home wired with cat6 cable for internet and telephone with a router that has an sfp port. Could I use a voip phone? Or would I have to get a wireless home phone? I definitely don't want an ONT box if I ca...

ontbee by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bridge port 1 enabled causing captive screen

I want to use my Google wifi as my router so I enabled bridge port 1 on the Telus box as suggested in other forum posts. When I try to set up my Google wifi, I’m being directed to captive.apple.com with a message that says “If you are no redirected, ...

cameronjp by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Optic

HiIs there a way to know when fibre is going to be available in a specific neighborhood in Calgary?Thanks!

How can I connect to a USB drive on T3200M?

I've just finished the SAMBA settings on T3200M. My android tablet, Windows 10, and my Android phone can be connected to external storage on T3200M. However, my MacAir can't use the shared drive on T3200M. The drive is on FAT32. The error message fro...

kiwoony by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to connect to home router

Okay. Clearly I have a telus phone. My parents, and my house both use telus routers. When I try to connect to my own home router, it asks me to "sign in to wifi network" and gives me two options, if I'm a new customer or returning. If I click returni...

Resolved! Equipment to Take When Moving

I am moving from one Telus Fibre city to another and was told to take my existing equipment when moving to the new location. I know that includes the black wifi modem and the two TV boxes, but there are also two white boxes in the connection cabinet ...

6B088A43-0958-4521-AE33-DB4CAC28ED7C.jpeg
Sehansen by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advanced home Setup Ubiquiti UDM Pro + Pure Fiber + TV

We have Pure Fiber and my wife and her mum like good ol fashioned TV so they can surf. I am using Ubquiti gear and am about to swap out the USG for a UDM Pro. doing some big upgrades including cameras so this is why. To the question. Since I have SFP...

Raxnar by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours