Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Damaged line

How do I report a damaged fibre optic cable?

Lyle2 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No IPV6 in building from 2010 with Optik

Hello, I've had a Telus home connection that came with my condo building circa 2010. I have ethernet-to-the-suite and I originally had the Actiontec T1200H (?). I've since been upgraded to the T3200M, mainly because it has good solid bridge mode supp...

Telus Wifi Hub is absolutely trash.

Tried switching out T3200 For the wifi hub, I am running 3 boosters as well. Spent the entire day trouble shooting without internet. Luckily was able to get the t3200 back from the tech. Tech too.d me not to do it and that they avoid it. LOL. Now i k...

Haussie by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart HUB

Even with 3-4 LEDS of signal the internet drops out and the 'magic circle' just keeps rotating eventually just killing the connection for a random amount of time. Understand that it may have to do with Telus' Management policy of prioritizing cell ph...

PeterAU by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cable spec

Anyone know what the spec is for the cable between the fibre box and the T3200 device? I've moved my internet equipment away from the fibre entry point. Tried straight through and crossover cables; neither works.

jrculter by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet Switch not working with MoCa adapter

I wanted to upgrade my work-from-home office and gaming setup and by hardwiring both my MacBook and PS5 instead of using WiFi. I have almost no experience with Network configurations/troubleshooting, so any help would be much appreciated.My Telus Opt...

klocsin by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Constant wi-fi trouble, Mac OS Big Sur, iOS 14

Wi-fi shows connected on devices but internet stops working until wi-fi is disabled/re-enabled on those devices. Rebooting the T3200M modem doesn't solve the issue. Have tried repositioning it too, but it was fine before so I don't think it's interfe...

GRSK by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can the actiontec t3200m use coax output?

The actiontec is located on mainfloor. Wifi from t3200m can't reach upstairs but I somehow have a coax cable labelled "Shaw upstairs" sitting right next to the t3200m. Upstairs is a few ethernet ports coaxial plates that I can really use.My question ...

Bluffrey by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours