Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! ...another Langdon Internet question

Howdy, My wife and I are moving back to the Mootown area.(thank god, Ottawa sucks) We have been looking for landing spot as we are needing to work remote. This means likely two persons doing video conference calls across Canada at any given time. The...

DJC162 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost Wi-Fi Mesh Missing Devices

I just installed Boost Wi-Fi and turned off wireless on T3200M.Has anyone else noticed that not all devices show when you log directly into the boost AP’s directly? Further, the Telus Wi-Fi app says incorrectly states that several mobile devices are ...

MrCranky by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dimensions of Telus Wifi Hub (Arcadyan)

Hello everyone. Please excuse me and accept my apologies if this question has previously been asked. Does someone have one of the new Telus Wifi Hubs, in which they could measure the diameter at the largest point. It appears the largest diameter is a...

telus wifi hub.JPG
Begis by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown device showing up on home network - please advise

Hello, I'm new to this forum and want to first thank you folks in advance for providing feedback to my concern. It's appreciated. My concern is if someone is hacking into our network through our iPad (believe it's called a "virtual handshake"). We cu...

JR_99 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fix incorrect Hostname labeling on telus Actiontek T3200M

I've looked through the forums for answers to this issue, but the information contained in the locked threads is incomplete and incorrect. My T3200M incorrectly displays the Hostname for my PS3 as "OpticTV". The PS3 has a distinct device name, and th...

PolyTek by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Norton 360 LifeLock VPN

The Norton VPN does not automatically log on when you start up your computer. You have to manually launch the Norton window, and turn on the VPN each time you start your computer. This leaves your system vulnerable if you or another household user fo...

Resolved! PureFibre wiring/networking questions

Hi there, Looking at making the switch to fibre since we finally got the drop. Currently setup is coaxial line into basement with the electrical panel. Run a 3-way splitter there to the two tv's, and to the modem which is on the 2nd level. Modem/Rout...

kg1984 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teckin SP10

Is the Teckin SP10 smart socket a compatible device to connect to Telus Smart Home app?

KD1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Facilities Contact

Does anyone know how I would contact Telus if one of their facilities needs attention?The Telus switching building in my neighbourhood has had a very icy and dangerous sidewalk since Monday that needs attention.I tried reporting it on chat but they d...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours