Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Ethernet from Alcatel-Lucent box doesn't work, but wifi does?

Hi there, thank you for your help!I just moved into an apartment and there is an alcatel-lucent box in our dining room. The wifi works fine, but when I use the ethernet from the alcatel-lucent box and go to 192.168.1.1 it takes me to a telus website ...

Kmill1 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet drops daily

Hello all,We are experiencing internet drops daily. We are in south Edmonton, AB and on Fibre 300. We have complete drop of service from the ISP in which the model reboots/resets as the lights flash red/orange. Is anyone else having this issue with t...

GPlum by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Fibre contract renewal

Hello! I've got a two year Telus PureFibre contract that expires next month. I believe the price is going to go up by $60 after this is up. Will Telus let me sign a new contract to get the latest pricing on Fibre internet, for example, I have 750 spe...

tmosh by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus PureFibre coming to your home: When?

I received two letters from Telus Vice President in March 2021 informing that Telus would contact us for connecting to PureFibre. I haven't been contacted yet. I am in Lake Chaparral Community. When is fibre optic line coming to this community?

AKumar by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expected internet speed

I just had 1 gig fibre installed. On a wired connection, I’ve seen 640mbps. On wifi, I can get up to 550mbps sitting in front of the modem with my i7 laptop or iPhone XR. On my previous provider, I would consistently get 640mbps on wifi. If I run a s...

Mikeer by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moca devices on Telus Hub based internet

In case anyone is wondering about Moca devices, here is my experience.I have a 3 story apartment with Telus hub modem in lower floor. Wifi is congested, and top download speeds in upper floor range from 25 mbs to 80 mbs, with 40 being the average. Te...

Change IP Address to register as local area?

How can I change my IP Address so that it physically identifies me as being a BC resident. Currently it comes up as Edmonton Alberta and is blocking me from doing anything online that requires you to be in BC. For example, my NHL Live subscription no...

Application Mon TELUS

J'essaie de me connecter avec l'application Mon TELUS, mais quand j'entre mon # de compte et mon code postal ça ne fonctionne pas, sa dit que j ai fait une erreur dans mes infos et qui ne trouve pas mon compte Telus. Pourtant je me suis inscrit. Quoi...

MissAno by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours