Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! T3200 PPPOE

Simple question that should have a simple solution. I’ve done it before but forget how now. The modem is set to DHCP currently and the selection to switch to PPPOE is greyed out. Does anyone know how to unlock this so I can switch it over?

YouTube live stream

We have Telus optic 150 MBS. Can't watch YouTube live stream with Telus optic tv app because it lags badly. Was told by a Telus guy it was too slow unless maybe 1 or 2 devices working on network /and WiFi. Telus tv is hardwired. Is this how it is?

Kimmik by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Email password not being accepted in Gmail

I have done the migration. Updated my Desktop Outlook and Phone settings, working fine. However Gmail will not accept my Telus password. I have reset it multiple times and it still will not accept it. Trying to finish set up in Google Gmail... not wo...

RB76 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

installing fibre in a townhouse?

I have Fibre available. Telus has fibre ran to the townhouse complex's communication room. There's underground piping connecting to my garage where I have a phone/data/cable panel. If I was to upgrade to Fibre. Could they just pull the fibre to this ...

jayslow by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wired speed with 1G speed?

Just switched to Telus 1G from Shaw yesterday, and max speed test on wired connection I can get is about 850. I called tech and he went through the standard procedures, restarting connection and modem, but no improvement. With no other efforts of doi...

Tatsu666 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can Telus supply a SFP mini-gbic to avoid using the ONT?

Basically our house, only 3 years old has no fibre internally. It does have a cat5e run to the telus panel where purefibre was run to.Our network patch panel is up on the second floor in the laundry room. No neat way to run the fibre.The telus wiring...

Internet

Is the problem in timberlea fort mcmurray been reported

Terri80 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up Chromecast on both guest wifi and main wifi

I have a T3200M and am trying to get a Chromecast connected to both my guest network and my main network. When setting up the Chromecast I would get to connecting to wifi and sometimes it works but most of the time it does not. The few times that it ...

Dan_emde by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours