cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Username for the Boost Wi-Fi 6 to Access the Wifi Settings?

TlsPZ
Neighbour

I understand I should go to 192.168.1.41. But the Boost Wi-Fi 6 displays only an admin password without a username. I tried "admin", "telus" and the WIFI network name without success. What is the username?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Called Telus tech support, who resolved the Boost Wi-Fi 6 B20A login problem by resetting the password.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It is admin. The IP address for the Boost will change unless you log in to the gateway/router (not the Boost settings) and reserve an IP for it. (Under Advanced > DHCP Reservation)

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I used 192.168.1.254 to access the settings for the Network Access Hub NH20A, in which I see 192.168.1.41 for Boost2... which must be the Boost Wi-Fi 6 B20A. I clicked 192.168.1.41, which brings me to another "Authorization" page requiring a username and a password. I assume the password printed on the the Boost Wi-Fi 6 B20A must be correct. But the username "admin" does not work. I have tried many times and got a message that the username or the password is incorrect. 

Called Telus tech support, who resolved the Boost Wi-Fi 6 B20A login problem by resetting the password.

Jo3
Just Moved In
The solution is so complicated it can’t be simple solved?