Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! adding a wifi6 router to my white telus wifi hub

hi there, ive tried looking through the forums but couldnt find any thing concrete.i currently have optik tv and telus fiber internet. the fiber goes to an ONT then the white wifi hub. can i simply plug the TPlink AX5400 router into the wifi hub or w...

Copyright infringement notice

I keep getting emails from Telus notifying me of a copyright infringement claim against my internet account. I have no idea what it refers to and I don't want to open the attachment in case it contains a virus. In fact, I don't even have a Telus acco...

ottawa by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installing fibre lines

When they come to install the new fibre to your home,do they need access to all phone outlets in your house?

Pam-MB by Advocate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart Home Issues

Looking for advice... I have my home set up with a number of smart home devices...well dozens and dozens actually. We just got upgraded to a fibre connection this last summer and I am now on the 1G Purefibre internet plan and also have the optic TV. ...

Noob73 by Organizer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Client DNS Settings on Tleus Fibre Router (Arcadyan?)

Hi,I just had fibre installed and received a new white, round router which is obviously a rebranded piece of hardware (possibly from Arcadyan.)I'm using a private DNS server on my local LAN, but I can't seem to get the built-in DHCP server to hand ou...

AltoBaja by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

fibre installation in apartment building

Hello there,Just wanted to ask is there anybody living in apartment buildings which have the enterphone communication system installed using the landline to buzz and opening of the building doors using Telus fibre network for internet and phone ? I u...

cableman by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rural landline installation

Why can't I just phone Telus to get a straight answer on what it costs to install a landline on a rural lot with no service? It's rather ironic that "the phone company" doesn't have a phone number. I've tried numerous searches, including on the Telus...

Wordsnob by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Wifi Hub Admin Page Issues

Hello. Hope you all are doing well. I am having issues on the Telus Wifi Hub Admin Page. Particularly in Wifi section, every tab ie General Setting, WLAN 2.4.ghz and so on, I am unable to click on save settings. Everytime I hover the mouse on it or c...

Telus Wifi Hub screenshot.jpg

Resolved! Need more wired lan ports

I am running cable for a new wired desktop. I was going to go from the existing telus device and add a switch where one one the current devices are. There are four existing ports all in use. Teo lines run to some weird little junction that appears to...

Ralph_h by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours