cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus connection to new home

vanfrankie
Neighbour
Hi we are building a new home and wonder how connect to Telus internet service - my neighbor is using Telus so there should service box nearby. Which number should we call re this matter?
6 REPLIES 6

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I would start here to check what's available to you at that location:

Home Internet - Get Unlimited High Speed Internet | TELUS

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Thanks it shows there is service.
What's next? How do we get it connected to our new home?

@vanfrankie  You have to phone telus or order on line. Study the offers they have for ---internet ----tv -----phone. I suggest start with basic for internet and tv then when used to them you can upgrade them on your monthly bill. They will set you up with a install date once you sign up. Might be a little wait for line to be installed. 

polecat
All-Star

@vanfrankie  New build  Telus does not do internal wiring in homes. Plan with your electrical contactor and get your system setup the way you want it. Before walls are rocked in. Xtra outlets just in case.

Yeah I understand. We have done all internal wirings.
My question is : where is the Telus service box (somewhere outside) and who can help connect our home to it?

My electrician is doing this now, charging $900 to run the fiber cable from the house to the pole where the TELUS service box is, which is about 50 feet away. We already have a trench dug for underground wiring to the pole so the fiber will be laid in the same trench.