Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus My W-Fi Gues Access

Greetings, What's the difference between enabling guess access, and sharing my Wi-Fi password? Do they both do the same thing? Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Gmail account when I quit being a customer

Since my Telus email is now with Google gmail, a free service, will Telus be a decent corporate citizen and allow my Telus email account to continue after I am no longer a Telus customer or do they terminate the account? Thanks Some background.I live...

Telus Gift Payment for Old Stocks

Hi,I had some old stocks from 1997 with Telus that I recently discovered. I contacted computer share and went through a whole process of getting replacement certificates bonded. It was a very long and drawn out process, including The time sensitive m...

CWatson by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What type of fiber optic cable does Telus use?

Hi,I was wondering what type of fiber optic cable does Telus use to connect to ONT and to connect to the modem? According to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_optical_fiberthere is plastic optical fiber vs glass optical fiber plastic optical...

ejaketw by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My WiFi App on Android

I have two wifi boosters -- both are ethernet connected. Mesh network visible and network is behaving -- but nothing is visible on the My WiFi app on my phone

Telus My Wifi Android App

Cannot see the Arcadayan devices or any other devices on the MyWifi app -- network is fine and can see all devices on T3200 admin app.

Resolved! Email problem

I use a third party email service because it offers much better spam detection, and I am having a problem with this new Gmail platform. Gmail changes the From: address from the address I supply to the "telus.net" address. Most email servers use the R...

allec by Organizer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours