cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Utility Box

bembec
Just Moved In

Hello,

I am wondering who I can report a broken Telus utility box to. There is one that was broken a few years ago and temporarily repaired. The repair is no longer holding and is exposed. It is a safety risk for those using the sidewalk.

8 REPLIES 8

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks for looking out, @bembec. I don't suppose you're in a position to take a picture of the box. There should be an identifier number on it. Additionally if you can pin drop the location on Google Maps, we'll forward the details along. Thanks! 🙏🏼

bembec
Just Moved In

Thanks @dru I'm unable to get a photo right now, but it is at the SW corner of the intersection of King St S and Allen St E in Waterloo, just by the condo building at 188 King St S. Here's the maps link.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

For the most part, we won't have SAC boxes/pedestals east of Alberta (except for a small area in Quebec). Do you recall seeing anything identifying it as TELUS property? 

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The little silver pedestal in front of the rec centre? That's doesn't look like any pedestal I've seen Telus use. I do wonder if that one is related to the LRT. I see similar silver ones dotted along the LRT line near intersections but not near intersections without the LRT.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Can you plz help me with the removal of a utility box ? There are two. One is standing and barely held together and the other is underground. They both say Telus

Can you please help me with a utility box on my property there are two that look to be both Telus one is underground and the other is freestanding, but barely holding together and this particular one is a complete nuisance for our driveway Space.

I am still waiting for a response to this

Dru - community Manager, can you please reply.  I am in need of technical assistance with a Telus Utility box