Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! WiFi Boost and Ethernet

Hi everyone, I've just set up my two Wifi Boost sets, and I'm wondering whether the original one needs to stay connected to the router through the ethernet cable, or whether I can remove it and put it the booster in a different room (the second one i...

Yatsukin by Friendly Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Slow connection on Telus Fibre 750

As the title reads, since switching to Telus Fibre 750 my download speeds are nowhere near the 750. I have tried plugging directly into the back of the T3200M router, as well as the Huawei ONT box, and I consistently get 300-350 when downloading a ga...

Router only has 2 ports

Router i received to place in the living room only has 2 ports. I don’t have an extra port to plug in my Philips Hue bridge. Please help!

Brice by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost Dropping Wifi

Hey guys, I’ve been having a problem lately where my Boost devices are dropping their wifi signal. Not sure why, unless having to work from home is burning them out. For example, today I was watching a movie on my TV, streaming from Disney+ and it fr...

Resolved! Wifi Calling

I purchased a telephone connected through a smart hub. My calls are consistently dropped at just over 11 minutes. My telephone provider checked their end and could not determine any problems (my call to them was even dropped). They said there is a sw...

Theb by Organizer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port Forwarding on Telus Wi-Fi Hub

I am trying to port forward 7 of my cameras on the new Telus Wi-Fi hub (there is no model number associated with this modem, it is just white and sort of cylindrical in shape). Basically, I would like to port forward 192.168.2.64 on port 556. on the ...

Pbrise by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purefibre

Hello I recently bought purefibre internet I have an issue tuning with my Xbox Clare to Shaw 600 on my Xbox it says I have 600 Mbps but when I upload or down load something I have 10 Mbps witch is making it take longer then the Shaw 600 where I got 1...

iDahl by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours