Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Google Maps - How to solve Organization Administrator issue

Hey everyone! We’ve noticed a few threads pop up from customers having trouble getting access to their Personal Google account data (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, YouTube, etc.). This issue is typically caused by an error known as “conflicting ...

cpantelis_0-1620131020720.png cpantelis_1-1620131050002.png cpantelis_2-1620131079133.png cpantelis_3-1620131099757.png
cpantelis by TELUS Employee
  • 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fiber patch cable

Hello, I currently have a fiber connection provided by Telus and I am quite happy with it, however I am looking at getting a longer patch cable to go from the entry point (where the outside line comes inside into the small box) to the ONT so I can mo...

JeremyJ by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ugly Instalation

Had Internet upgraded and Optik TV installled whilst I was away and this is the mess I came back too!!!!

CB405B86-E120-4372-95E7-26A5CD3CFF08.jpeg
Maccsyd by Just Moved In
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outage

Is there an outage around 134 st 84 ave surrey

Lam1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 Mail Setup

Hi All, This is my first post to this forum. The problem that I am having should presumably be widespread, yet I am finding it incredibly hard to find an answer. I learned recently that many of my incoming and outgoing messages to and from my local P...

Myrmidon by Connector
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Control

I recently started using Telus Call Control, to block unwanted callers. I must say that it is awesome!Would anyone know what the limit is, as to how many numbers you can block with this application?Thanks very much.

Optik tv remote app problem.

I tried using my Telus optic TV remote app on my phone and it won’t load any content for the guide. All I get is a message that says “there is a problem loading the channels do you want to retry” and no matter how many times I click it it just keeps ...

Returning internet equipment

Hello,I am currently out of the country and I need to return the internet equipment that was supplied to me when I first signed up with Telus. I will have someone return the equipment on my behalf and would like instructions on what it is needed to b...

Lu by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos