Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Someone else’s modem and network in My Wi-Fi app

Hi all, We moved to a new house at the beginning of July. During the move, the technician had some issues and swapped our Actiontec T3200M for another, new one. Everything has been fine with the network itself. But then when I logged into the My Wi-F...

SamP by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice on Boost WiFi support for Apple devices

Hey, all this COVID period has definitely meant way more traffic on the home-network, which includes these features: Telus PureFibre 300ActionTek T3200M router Telus Boost WiFi - 3 WAPs deployedApple laptops and iOS devices Samsung Android phones / t...

a5a83529 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Charges

I recently had my internet installed and at the same time, the engineer installed the phone line at no cost as apparently it was included in my deal at no cost. I'm just wondering if this means that throughout the duration of my contract calls are fr...

StuKelly by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus blocking Private Internet Access?

So it seems that Telus is all of the sudden blocking Private Internet Access. Their website is not loading when im connected to Telus internet, and the website won't load. Also tried to connect to their servers though the app on my phone, said not co...

RyDawg by Advisor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing name displayed on Caller ID

It seems that we made a fatal mistake when switching from Shaw to Telus for home phone: we didn't anticipate that Caller ID would show my name, not that of my wife, who uses the phone heavily. I have been told that Telus "can't" change the Caller ID ...

Resolved! My Wi-Fi app not showing boost

Recently, the my WiFi app has stopped showing my boost extenders as part of my network. The network is functioning, devices can connect to it, but the booster just don’t show up on the app. I have 4 boosters, 1 hardwired, and 3 wirelessly connected t...

JuveD by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Considering switching back to shaw.... need some advice

We were long time Shaw subscribers and were happy with the service until we moved last year. In our new neighbourhood, the shaw internet was not very good and would really bog down during peak hours. Fortunately (I thought) Telus pulled fiber to our ...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours