Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! DAC Compatible with T3200

I've got a setup at home, where I have my Fibre going into a Mikrotik CRS305-1G-4s+IN, then split between my UDM and my Telus T3200. I originally had the Fibre directly to my UDM, but because it only can negotiate at 1Gbps (UDM limitation), I added t...

sharkannon by Friendly Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

1 moth to transfer Telus services

Hi all,Just wondering. Does anyone have the same experience?I tried to transfer Telus services to the new address.I started to call Telus December 7th 2021 and it took them 1 week to confirm that PureFibre is available to my address. I think it’s bec...

Slow internet speed

I have been paying for 5G 300 mbps and only get 60-100mbps. I have tried to get help from Telus with no luck. Their overseas emplyoyees could not find their way out of a wet paper bag. I wonder how many of thei customers have had this problem. We sig...

Teddydog by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modem

Modem does a Random reset lose connection on all Wi-Fi devices Takes up to an hour for complete restoration Boosters take the longest to come back

trowe50 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router interface bug reports

I recently discovered a bug in the web interface of a supported router. What is the best way to report this issue to Telus? The regular "Contact Us" methods appear to be more for general service and not device-specific issue reports.

Resolved! Telus email arrives blank in my gmail inbox

Why does every email sent to my Telus account arrive in my inbox without body content? This happens consistently and I wonder why. It doesn't matter whether I open my gmail inbox through Outlook (my default), or on my phone or in gmail webmail, it's ...

vanthien by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours