Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Boost Wi-Fi and T3200M Firmware Update

Hi, found the below text here: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-Home-Phone/Telus-Boost-Wi-Fi/m-p/84703#M16119 (posted 05-20-2018 03:30 PM) Hello, I'm a Telus tech.Currently the T3200 doesn't support the Boost directly but with the upcoming firmwar...

Hero by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New tower

Anybody know when the new tower in Forest Grove BC is supposed to be completed?thanks!

Joe123 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bridge mode vs using a switch for 3rd party router

What are the advantages/disadvantages for both methods? Which would provide faster speeds?Method 1:ONT >>> 5 Port switchFrom the 5 port switch:Port 1 >>> T3200M >>> Telus Optik TV Boxes x 3Port 2 >>> My Own Router >>> All devices on my networkMethod ...

Resolved! Moca? Coax passthrough?

Hi. I have a T3200M modem. I live in an apartment. I mostly use WIFI, but want my 'Smart' TV connected via ethernet. Problem is, TV is in another room. Fortunately there is a coax wall plate that connects the 2 rooms. I've made the coax jack essentia...

Resolved! More Purefibre harassment

I am not a Telus TV or internet client, but I did agree to have PureFibre installed in my house. Since then, I have been accosted at home by two aggressive salespersons to convert from my current provider to Telus on the spot (the last guy tried a se...

Ceekay by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

3rd party router bridge mode

hi there I don't know a lot about modem I have a 3rd party router and I wanted to know if I have to put the T3200M in to bridge mode or can I just turn off the wireless?

leeman1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fiber Patch Cable

Hi!What is the right fiber optic patch cable that Telus uses? I found references to SC/APC, SC/UPC and SCA236 in the forums.I’m pulling some cables to the basement soon and was hoping I could pre-wire a single-mode fiber from my basement to the telec...

Till by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firmware update for Telus ActionTec T2200?

Hi there, haven't seen too many recent posts about this. I have a Telus Actiontec T2200H router. It is running firmware T2200H-31.128L.08. According to the modem's firmware update history, it was last updated over two years ago. Is that typical for t...