Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Adding an additional line to a rural plan

Hey there, I find myself streaming online a lot nowadays and have been using a shared internet plan in the current home I'm living in. lately I've found the internet really bad and I suspect that is due to the excessive band width.My question is how ...

TeusFlips by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting installation setup from abroad

Hi, I'm moving my family to Victoria, BC from the UK in April and need to make sure I have internet set up pretty much on arrival due to being a remote worker. I have an house secured already with a rental agreement in place. Has anyone else had to d...

Customer service

Hi, where would one go for customer service when your having issues? We sent our internet hub off to get repaired. We did not get our hub back but a different one. I know it is a different one because we have a wifi antenna and this hub does not have...

Resolved! How To Connect Telus WIFI to Chromecast Ultra

This is so frustrating! My Chromecast will not connect to my new wifi? I have to manually place the wifi address into the app. I'm not sure if the address is all one word Telus_ _ _ _ or 2 words Telus (space) _ etc., or what security if any I have?I'...

REV_G by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DNSSEC

I am hoping there is a TELUS techie on this forum. My question is, does TELUS DNS support DNSSEC? Thank you.

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours