Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Actiontec V1000H Port Forwarding Troubles

I want to set up a game server for my friends and I to play on; Specifically for a Source game. I’m on Windows 11, using an Actiontec V1000H router, and have tried following the instructions from these two sites to setup up the server with port forwa...

Jimian by Friendly Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart Steering can NOT be turned off - Arcadyan Boost 2.0

I recently got Telus and they installed a Technicolor FXA5000 network access hub and Arcadyan Boost 2.0 Wifi modems.The modems do NOT have the functionality to disable 'smart steering' OR enable 2.4Ghz Wifi. (That was tried on the admin portal Login)...

kenny_lkg by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remove an anchor cable of the utility pole

There is an anchor cable of the Telus' utility pole infront of my new coach house. The city ask me to contact Telus to remove it through strenghen the utility pole with a better solution. The Telus local technician says it's not his business. He will...

image_6483441.JPG image_6483441 (1).JPG
renzi829 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

copyright infringement?

My son has been playing World of Warcraft for years and the odd time I would get an email from [email protected] about a copyright infringement related to a specific time for WoW, which I called Telus about, and they said they did not email...

Jeff2022 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My laptop can't find my modem

just got fibre installed a few days ago. I got everything connected to the internet wirelessly, but my laptop can't seem to show my modem! I'm running windows 10. It show's my neighbours telus wireless networks fine, just not mine!

Capture.PNG

Internet using Eero

Okay this will be a rather long question, but would appreciate any suggestions. I am moving from a house that has cat 5 outlets in every room to a house that has no cat 5. It does have coax to all the TV's and I understand they can use MOCA adapters ...

PL by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Telus raising my bill by over 25 dollars

I have been with Telus and got really great service for 50dollars a month my contract ending this month ther they want me to pay 85dollars a month for another 2yrs contract that is a rip off you will loose alot of customers that way me being one of t...

Jrugu by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technician did not show up

I had a technician appointment but he did not show up.I have waited for long time and I called to customer service centre and the representative agent did not say "sorry about that" or "sorry to hear that".The agent said that he did not about that ma...

pty1024 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pure Fibre installation

My telus technician to install telus pure fibre connection was supposed to arrive a long time ago but never showed up, none of the support connections help, and if i dont get this done by end of month their shutting down my wifi, what am i supposed t...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours