cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utility Box Damaged

sjssjs
Just Moved In

There is a damaged utility box in my neighborhood (missing door, wires exposed). Can I please be provided a contact number or email to report this.

7 REPLIES 7

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@sjssjs You can report the location/address of the damaged box along with the number affixed on the cabinet here. 

It is 280 Williamstown Close, Airdrie Alberta. It's a townhome complex and the box is located next to the Canada Post mailboxes in the complex. The front panel is completely missing so all the wires are exposed.
Thank you

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@A-B 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sjssjs Hello. I'll send you a private message with info, thanks.

LCross2024
Just Moved In

I live in a strata - 3222 Immel Street.  Each unit has a telus access box.  Two units, the covers have fallen off.  How can we get this fixed?  (Units #1 and #7)

Strata complex at 3222 Immel Street, Abbotsford BC

Each unit has a utility access box - two of the units' covers have fallen off. We do not have the proper key to re-install them.  Can someone come do that for us.  Units #1 and #7

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can report the issue at www.telus.com/status by clicking on the green 'Report an outage' button in the top right. From there, select the right button that also says 'Report an outage'. From there, you can enter your name and contact number, address of the boxes, and select 'TELUS cabinet or pedestal damage' from the list. Enter a bit of info in the open field, attach a photo if you have one, check off the box that you accept the terms and conditions, and submit. It goes directly to our network team to dispatch someone!