Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus Connect App - Remote Access

Is it possible to configure the T300M / Boosters to allow remote access via the Telus Connect App? Would be interested in having the ability to enable or disable devices and schedules while outside local wifi via cellular data. Thanks.

Chrisq by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

check phone line notice on phone

My telephone line came unplugged from the modem. I have tried to plug it back into the modem but I still get the "check phone line" message. It doesn't seem to matter which spot I plug the line into, it still won't work. I have unplugged all lines fo...

terry1915 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add another router to ONT

I have the Telus Wifi Hub/Modem connected to LAN1 on the ONT. What I am wondering is can I connect my Telus T3200 to LAN2 on the ONT just for one dedicated PC separate from the Wifi hub?

Davyseal by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blacklisted Telus IP address

HelloI am having email bounce back from diveshopscuba.com and when I checked with the web site host, Shaw Business, they were able to determine that my IP address is being Blacklisted by all Hostopia Providers. I am sending the email thru my business...

seanF by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't change address in profile to receive refund

I've moved to another city and switched to Shaw. I just checked my final Telus bill and because my bill is prepaid there is a nice refund coming to me. The problem is, Telus shut down my account options such as changing my address so now the refund w...

MMG41 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Support Call Back

I appreciate the option to have support call me back instead of having to wait on the phone.However, the purpose of call back is completely defeated when I receive the call back and then I am immediately put ON HOLD (today 15 minutes, previously over...

Steve7 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PureFibre Installation Ground Repair Needed

I am not a current Telus customer but that shouldn't matter. The neighborhood PureFibre installation has left 2 significant holes in my front yard and damage to the public sidewalk. I attempted to report these issues to Telus nearly 2 months ago. The...

GB123 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Configuration Help

Hi, Currently in my home I have the T3200M Router. Telus Techs set it up in the most inconvenient location possible. I currently have A Telus Boost Wi-Fi kit connected to it. I just bought a new router (TP- Link Archer AX10). What would be the best p...

Zylia by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel internet with 1.5 years contract left?

I moved to a small town. There’s a local Telus dealer, I went in and was told my only internet option is rural internet with 25mbps at over $100/month in total. I signed up through the online agent as I was told I would get my internet faster if I in...

Harry777 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using IR remote on Optic TV STB

Hello,I have a Telus Optic TV box model # VIP5662WI'm trying to get a universal remote working with this device, it's a Sofabaton U1 that supports IR but not Bluetooth. Is this possible? I found a device in it's compatible device list, under Arris VI...

jbooth by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours