Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Wifi 6 Boost can't login. Session timeout error

I'm having and issue trying to login to my new Boost Wifi 6 access point.I've powered on/off, tried a factory reset, and tried both logging in over wifi and hard wired to the unit. Every time I try to login withusername: adminPassword: the default on...

iapz by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phones are not ringing

None of my phones (land line) are ringing. People call me and they get a busy tone. I cannot dial out. I have tone. I have reset my phones. I have all phones charged. I have gone through the Chat (automated procedure of troubleshooting) with no resul...

NelsonC by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Live Mail

I prefer Windows Live Mail to any other email program. When migrating to Google my specific concern, discussed with Telus' consultants, was that I did not want to lose use of Windows Live Mail (I know it is no longer 'supported'). I had to re-set my ...

Ellen2 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Loyalty Program (no loyalty here)

My 2 year plan expired the first of may so i called in to see what kind of deal i could get to renew. After 1.5 hours and 3 redirects i finally connected. (what a waste of my time). TELUS is offering gig internet for 89 if you have another TELUS serv...

JSB by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phone service repair

Can you please explain to me why my elderly parent s, who have major health issues, have to go at least 5 days without phone service because you can’t expedite a repair on your own lines? And why it takes 3-5 business days to speak to a manager about...

DRead12 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 Days of no service to fix technician error?

Fibre internet cuts out today, right at the same time as Telus technicians are messing about on the overhead lines... Coincidence I'm sure... Anyway, service is still out hours later, call up support, go through all the troubleshooting, and get a ser...

Resolved! Replace Telus Wi-Fi Hub with something smaller

Hello,Let me preface by saying that I am a fiber newbie. I don't understand even basic terms related for fibre, but I work in tech (software) and can learn. So please go easy on me. We have a Telus Wi-Fi Hub (this thing: https://www.telus.com/en/bc/s...

weaseal by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Wi-Fi App - can't view network devices

After updating My Wi-Fi App when I click on Network I receive two error messages:- "For iOS 14 and above, Local Network access must be ON for My Wi-Fi app to see and manage any network devices" - "You must be connected to your home network to add, vi...

ApplePie by Organizer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download

Have the new telus 300 and am still downloading at 10mps nothing has changed from going to it

Frosty by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours