Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! email storage telus web

emails stored in a created folder in webmail are stored in my computor right ...and will not be removed by telus time restrictions

polecat by All-Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV channel Packages - BBC World News

I am very disappointed with how Telus has chosen to package its channels and as a result have shed all my extra channels. I could deal with buying channels in a package rather than individually if the packages actually made sense. Most particularly, ...

alflo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security Services

Hello;I have an issue registering the Telus Security Services because the program(Telus Security suite)that's on my Windows Vista computer won't send me the confirmation email in order to complete the installation process.I've checked and re-checked ...

Treky by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One computer will not connect to internet

I have two computers connected. one, windows 7 connects without a problem. Thee other is a bual boot computer, Windows XP & Ubuntu 14.04, the dual computer will connect to the internet aslong as I am in Ubuntu BUT when I am in windows XP side it conn...

firstep by Organizer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer service

Hey, it's not just Telus, your whole country sucks on any kind of professionalism, and you are being robbed! Just sayin" Canada is the country I have yearned to return to. After 20 yrs in the U.S. couldn't wait, I'm back now and can't believe what is...

HMorris by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! More Clarity in Internet Plans

I periodicaly get calls from persistent Telus salespeople trying to get me upgrade my internet services. After another irritating call yesterday, I decided to check what my plan is to see if it was sufficient for me. My Telus eBill does not state wha...

Not getting the speeds paid for

Hi, I switched to telus from shaw about two weeks ago. For the first week, the internet was perfect, but since a couple days ago I've noticed a big dip in the quality. I have Telus 25, but when I run speedtests I find that I generally get anywhere fr...

Contacts

Why do the ideas links not work. Doesn't Telus want ideas?

A3a14203 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos