Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problems with printers and wireless connection

I switched from Shaw to Telus a couple months ago and one of my printers is not able to print wirelessly at all even after trying to set it up at least a half dozen times (HP1102W wireless laser printer). My other printer (Brother inkjet) has to have...

b1791 by Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Can't I Upgrade my Internet Speed??

Is Telus blowing smoke with its tech or is there a solid reason why I cannot upgrade higher than 15 mbps in downtown Calgary? First they tell me ADSL can go to 25 mbps (within the ADSL standard BTW) and then they tell me I need fibre: except that whi...

Bushman by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is TELUS oversubscribing GPON splitters already?

I've been fortunate enough to have TELUS fibre internet for a few years now and recently, after refusing to pay $125 a month for Internet 150 (even though residents in Drayton Valley and Drumheller only pay $75), downgraded to Internet 100. Prior to ...

Resolved! How long does a suspension last?

We forgot to pay our bill and our account got suspended. We payed the bill shortly after losing Internet/TV (the same day we lost it). How long do suspensions last?

Firefly by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What should my IPV6 settings be on my Airport Time Capsule?

So apparently the IPV6 protocol is working, as I am looking at our Actiontec t1200 settings. So my question is to have our Airport Time Capsule (model 802.11ac), able to connect to IPV6? So I have the time capsule set up as our main router, so the po...

Been by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't I program my soundbar with the slim line 2 remote?

I have a Samsung soundbar but it won't sync with my remote. I can turn the TV (samsung) and box off with the telus remote. I have to use the sound bar remote to adjust volume. If I'm unavailable to sync I guess I'll deal with it. I've tried all the c...

Mekano by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about attainable line rates and Internet 100

Greetings,I have recently moved into an apartment in Prince George, B.C. and I currently have Telus Internet 50. When I was first getting the service installed, I had originally ordered Internet 100, however, the technician ran into some issues with ...

Hyperius by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos