Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus has jumped the shark

The backdoor rate increase cutting the bundle discount rate was bad enough. Total lack of customer service responsiveness is the final straw. Outdated technology, service cutbacks, outrageous rate hikes to support fibre for Vancouver and nowhere else...

Woodstock by Helpful Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service

I have been trying for days to reach Telus to set up an appointment to connect my fibre optic service, without success. I've tried to phone and do live chat online. Still unsuccessful. XXXXXX

Resolved! Homeland Season 5

Hi, does anyone know when Homeland Season 5 will be available on Crave TV? Thank you.

Ione by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

Started with telus through fibtoptic but the service was disconnected and i don't know my account number, what to do?

FATHI by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PVR

How do you search for a show in advance to pvr it? I just got a Telus. Before On mine you could search, enter the name of the show and it would show up so you could record it. With this if you search nothing shows up and you have to wait until it's o...

99hoyt by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipv 6015 IR Window

Does any one have any idea where the IR window is on the IPV 6015? Or does anyone know if there is a IR Extender that works with this box, I see there is a port on the back of the unit for one. Thanks

forsterk by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor communication

Phoned last Wednesday to look up a new service for tv & Internet. Was advised optik was available. Tech gets here Monday no fibre optik cables. Wasted time trying to get services now going to shaw. Need to educate staff on phone to where there is ser...

Mouse by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik 4k question

Hello. Recently purchased a 4k tv and had the standard pvr and it couldnt run 1080p so i had it on 720p and the quality was decent so i am finally going to upgrade to a 4k pvr. Im curious, are all programs in 4k? If not then would the channel be 1080...

Tamer by Helpful Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours