Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Online chat, Fiber Optic hopefully!! =)

i just chatted two hours ago to a telus customer support agent and they said by the end of december (within) he said a telus tech will be coming around and installing fiber optic to people that request it though, when the time comes i will be wanting...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low wired upload speed on 50/10 plan

Hi everyone,I recently upgraded to the 50/10 plan and have only been able to achieve a maximum of 2.25 mbps upload speed on a wired connection (and 40 mbps download, but that's within an acceptable range).I previously had the 25/5 and 15/1 plans, and...

Share fiber optic to 3rd parties?

Any chance we'll see Telus grant fibre optic access to 3rd party companies on the west coast? I saw a ruling from the CRTC that will force the big companies to share access to their fibre lines but it mentions it will likely start with Ontario and Qu...

mrhector by Connector
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre optic data cap?

I'm wondering what the plans might be like, uneducated guesses are welcome too I'm currently with Shaw but I'm open to switching. I'm currently with their 160 plan that offers 800gb.

taim by Connector
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

IR repeater?

So I recently moved and the house came with a built in home theatre system including the tv which is built into the wall. I hooked up my box behind the tv but the ir signal from the remote doesn't reach the box so I had to move the tv to the side and...

Braedo by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I add an email alias with telus??

You used to be able to add an alias email on the main internet accounts page, but it is no longer there. I want to add an alias that's attached to my internet account through telus.

squatcher by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos