Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus mesh Wi-Fi setting

I baught the boost mesh Wi-Fi from telus. Currently the t3200 I have has band steering OFF with ssid name the same minus the ending 2g/5g for both ghz. the mesh Wi-Fi works best with band steering on as it just pushes to ONE synced SSid but this isn’...

rb88 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New modem, can't connect to WIRED network printers

Telus replaced my modem this afternoon. Internet connectivity and wifi are working fine. However, none of the networked printers are recognized any longer. Figured I'd have to reinstall them and configure them (IP addresses and the like). On doing th...

WaltN by Organizer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New T3200M Router, Privacy separator issues.

Ever since we got this new router wireless printing hasn't worked. The printer is connected to the router, i can see it is in the router settings, but no pc can find the printer.On top of that when i tried to do network shared printing, no pc will fi...

twalt87 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PVR via Optik on the computer?

When I use https://watchoptik.telus.com/ on my computer, it shows a current list of everything on my PVR. There is text that says "watch now" on the recorded shows, but there's no active link. Am I missing a way to view my recordings from my computer...

lepmer by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rocky Rapids, Alberta

Rocky Rapids, a small town outside of Drayton Valley, Alberta, is home to nearly 500 people. We are less than a 10 minute drive from Drayton Valley, but have nearly zero cell service and no hard-wired internet or TV service. Telus needs to move in on...

mpelley92 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Millet Alberta

We are looking at purchasing a house in Millet Alberta and our current cable/phone/internet provider (Shaw) is not in Millet.If anyone is from Millet can you tell me please how is the Telus service in Millet and most importantly how is the high speed...

DonH by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours