Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why is my internet so slow?

My internet has been slow for the past few days. It used to be super fast but ever since I cancelled Optik TV it has been slow. I heard mobile companies slow internet on purpose. Is Telus slowing my internet?I've reset my router. Cleaned my computers...

Telus announced $1B fiber build out in Edmonton

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/new-telus-fibre-optic-network-will-help-spur-the-next-wave-of-social-and-economic-opportunity-for-edmonton-2015-06-19-161733055?reflink=MW_news_stmpThe TELUS fibre optic network is among the most advanced communicatio...

Nighthawk by Community Power User
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! wallpaper

I believe it was a wallpaper that use to be on optik tv where you could watch a aquarium and other scenes i miss it i hope it would make a comeback or something similar

brenda1 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change YouTube settings for Xbox One

Upgraded internet plan so it's higher than our last 6 months. Our first month and we're over. Didn't make sense because our habits haven't changed. Help article says it's probably because YouTube defaults to higher speed. Got instructions on how to c...

Audio quiet since new boxes

About a month ago i got upgraded from optic with 15 speed internet to optic with 4 HD streams and 50 internet. To do this the tech had to bond 2 lines, and replace all my boxes.Since the upgrade i have noticed i have to turn my volume up more then do...

seantb by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow(er) Wifi on Actiontec 2200

I just switched over from Shaw this weekend and got a 100mbps connection with optik. I live in a condo and a wifi scan shows well over 20 available networks from my suite. My install came with an actiontec 2200h modem/router. The best speed I can get...

vertsub by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage spiking

My data usuage has increased in ther past month. I have changed my passord on my modem. Is there a way to tell which device is hoging all the data?so far this month I have used 44G of Data I do not download movies ,music or watch netflix. Any suggest...

Geohockey by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos