Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Ps4 ethernet cable

So i just recently connected with telus but i cant move my router into my room becuase i need a phone line... So i have a motem in my room but when i plug a ethernet cord into it, it sais i have no ip....HELPPP I WANT TO PLAY PS4

Robot911 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited data

Hi I went over my data limit. Instead of getting charged. Can you just make it unlimited. So I just pay the 15 please

Optic tv/internet problems

I have a question that might be best served to any telus techs that may be surfing this board. Although maybe my final question may be directed to anyone. I'll give a little back story, but I'll try to be brief. I switched to Telus last year and opte...

campau79 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipv6 and xbox one

Ipv6 is great and my computer use it without any issues but for some reason my xbox isnt using ipv6. Xbox one support ipv6 for the future of gaming and can use them in multiplayer. When i check the network settings on xbox it doesnt show ipv6 where i...

mumbles84 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can NOT access website with Telus network!!??

I am trying to build my girlfriend a blogging website, but for some reason I can't access it over ANY Telus network (Home Wifi OR Cellular data)! I used a VPN and my university network, and was able to access it no problem. Any ideas why it won't wor...

Sandro by Just Moved In
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I change wifi channels?

My wifi speed has been dropping on a regular basis, ranging from 0.5-5 Mbps. How do I change wifi channels on the Telus router?

rhee208 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about CraveTV on optik.

I have the HBO movie pack with my optik TV subscription, It shows that CraveTV is included with this bundle. when i go to the Carve TV channle it says that im not subscribed. Is there something I am missing here?

Keener_7 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New T3200m Modem issues

So I just got internet 50 hooked up in my new apartment and my WiFi (5 ghz) is cutting out like mad. I will unlock my galaxy s6 and have to manually connect back to the internet each time. It will say I am connected but right under the ssid it says "...

HeliJoe by Friendly Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos