Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Telemarketing calls on Home Phone landline.

I'm posting this question on behalf of my elderly mother who has a phone landline. She's been receiving an automated call each day from a credit adjuster company asking her to phone their 800 # and she understands that she shouldn't call them. I have...

Seaspray by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No music on Yule Log channel

Hello ,why is there no Christmas music on the Yule log station and could Telus contact the provider to request this be done .

panel by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is there a place to find out about fiber 150 prices?

I keep seeing add's on facebook for Fiber 150 for my town (Drayton Valley, AB), currently I have fiber 100 and love it (playing a game 10-15 minutes after purchasing it on steam? DONE!) and would love to find out about the price difference of fiber 1...

Ragenrok by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connectivity issues with IPv6

After a major troubleshooting effort I have discovered that I need to disable IPv6 in order for my internet to function correctly. Specifically Windows Update, Picassa, and parts of Google will not function with IPv6 enabled on my LAN adapters (both ...

Snowpig by Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet doesn't work on pc

Hi everybody! Recently my Internet on my pcs don't work but on my mobile devices the Internet is perfectly fine. Could anyone help me? Sometimes the Internet loads Google and Facebook but nothing else like reddit or spotify.

Angellin by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

one problems on the new update

when my sister and i got home, the pvr didn't response and so i unplugged it for 20 seconds and came back on and said we are upgrading performenace and features, (restart now or in 3 hours)so i said restart, it restarted and worked for a bit (live tv...

Facebook Loading Problems

Both my husband & I have Apple computers. When we were with Shaw we never had any issues having Facebook load. We changed to Telus and now neither of us can get Facebook to load in the evenings. We type in (or use bookmark) www.facebook.com and it lo...

CRTurtle by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WEB6000Q WIFI PLUS UPDATE

i called in on nov 24, i asked if there was going to be an update to WEB6000Qgirl in phillipines told me it was coming in november as she could see notes on it but was sure it had not been rolled out yet and said she couldnt say when but in november ...

Connor by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos