Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Would love to have a Christian package available.

Hi there! Wondering if It would be possible for you to offer a Christian package? Right now, you offer Salt and Light and another Catholic station, which is great. But I know we would sure love for other channels to be offered that offer a wide range...

LoriB by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV package

Telus continues to disappoint. Firstly, I have been a Telus client for over 20 years with phone and satellite TV. Today I am commenting on the TV package. I pay $79.95/ mo for the Popular package and an additional $22.50/ mo for TMN Encore & HBO Cana...

Dean1 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NEW Channel

How do I request Telus to add a new channel to Optik TV channels?

SDN by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR - No sound after Fast Forward

I lose sound on PVR after fast forwarding through commercials. I've tried everything I can think of to fix (including replacing HDMI cables) but nothing works. The only way to get the sound back is to turn pvr off/on, or change the source to somethin...

cpm by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

So what did I ever do to you Telus?

So what did I ever do to you Telus? Over the past few months, I have had a ridiculous number of Telus problems and spent many many hours on the phone with tech people. I have also waited around for tech support. One phone support event was 6 hours fo...

Liz1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port blocking... STILL?

So, this is directed at telus more than anything, but its customers should be aware of this...There's been around a thread a month about this going back for a couple years. If you decided to run a web server, mail server, vpn, file storage, cctv syst...

hmakale by Friendly Neighbour
  • 33 replies
  • 1 kudos

Billing help

I recently moved and returned my Telus equipment via Canada Post as requested. Now Telus says they did not receive the equipment and have billed me for it. I'm looking for help in getting credit for the returned equipment. I have the Canada Post rece...

Aubrey993 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours