Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus downgrade from 75 to 50

So I have been told by telus level 2 techs that I need my Internet downgraded to internet 50 from 75. I am 6 months into a two year service agreement. I have never been able to get 75 speed even hard wired. They are telling me this gives them leeway ...

Can't get internet and TV working at same time

Please forgive me for any wrong terminology. Backstory and setup - I had fiber line connected to a Netgear R7000 router, this supplied wifi to the basement as well as ethernet to other parts of the house.The Ethernet lines were to a different part of...

mobilekid by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No sound on hd channels

Anybody lose sound on hd channels? I have sound on the rest but no sound with on demand and hd channels.

Originals by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service on some devices, Campbell River

As of yesterday afternoon, everything fine. Then noticed I can't connect Kindle to wifi, but other wifi still fine (phone, computer, printer). Unable to load network address on computer. As of this morning, same situation re wifi (all good but Kindle...

CR by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Internet Access on Desktop Computer

We currently have the Actiontec T3200M modem that provides our wireless access for laptops. However, when I connect my desktop computer to using the LAN ports there's no internet access. I've tried all the ports on the modem, restarting the desktop a...

kennykill by Friendly Neighbour
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot connect

Why can not I connect to my TV even though both devices are connected to the same wifi network?

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours