Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Why is not so simple question?

I have been with Telus for a long long time , unfortunately lately their support has suffered. I do not know if its the retaining qualified people or training problem.Why poor support ? why not transparent with services availability ?I am moving to a...

Alex_tech by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! IMAP Server Keeps Timing Out And Dropping Account

I've been experiencing a very annoying problem the last couple days.The IMAP server keeps hanging on send/receive, times out and dropping my account. The email account(s) login box pops up asking for my username and password. They are defaulted with ...

Buzz by Friendly Neighbour
  • 63 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! wds wireless repeater bridging T3200 and a wrt roiuter as an extender without turning actiontec into

wds wireless repeater bridging T3200 and a wrt router as an extender without turning actiontec into bridge replace mode.just want to extend the range without being forced to buy a telus crappy extender when wds wireless would suffice.telus router is ...

Service Outage

Hi is there a service outage currently anywhere in Lethbrisge? Thanks

Merv by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is anyone else getting the fake Telus pop-up?

My Norton and Malwarebytes can't seem to get rid of this irritating pop-up. HELP! Telus Opinion Questionnaire - October 18, 2017In just a few short questions, tell us about your experience with Telus.Want to know what the reward offer is? Complete th...

lonnie999 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just got Telus - Can I use my own Wireless Router

Couple weeks ago Telus installed Internet and TV in my condo. I have a very good router which I would like to use for my wireless. Is this possible to not use theirs for this? They put in a wireless 4K box for the TV as there was no drop for the cabl...

WPA2 Key Reinstallation Attacks (KRACK) Vulnerability.

Good day all! I work in the WiFi industry and I'm also a Telus residential Internet Customer. I also have several family and friends who use Telus residential Internet, and their security is important to me. I would like to know how Telus plans to ad...

curtis_ by Friendly Neighbour
  • 21 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! How long until telus modems are updated?

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/severe-flaw-in-wpa2-protocol-leaves-wi-fi-traffic-open-to-eavesdropping/If this is correct, it’s one of the craziest vulnerabilities out there. I imagine telus won’t bother updating their hardwar...

Resolved! Landline keeps cutting out with long distance calls

I use my landline to call a number of long-distance relatives. With every call, I keep getting cut off at 30 mins. This has been going on for months now. I am able to talk without issue with local people or people within Canada, but as soon as I call...

RamboEd by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Experience With Telus Support

Thought I would share my experience with Telus support. Got up yesterday to find that all my services were down, phone internet and TV and the lights were off on the ONT. I had also been having some issues in the past week of everything quitting for ...

buckycat by Ambassador
  • 10 replies
  • 4 kudos
Friendliest neighbours