Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Directly connecting game consoles to internet

is there anyway i can do this without the consoles having to go through the router and then to the internet because i'm trying to achieve nat type 1 for both my PS4 and my Xbox One and the only way I can do that is to have both the devices connected ...

iPronald by Helpful Neighbour
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actiontec status errors/hpna

I'm not an expert by any means but I think I see problems in the images. If someone could tell me if there is a problem or if I'm just crazy it would be appreciated! http://i.dslr.net/syms/26b288a8fe4d3705f2077fc6ea8ebd4f.jpg http://i.dslr.net/syms/b...

benn1487 by Connector
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus called to upgrade my PVR box, too good to be ture?

Telus (1-888-811-2323) just called me to schedule a appointment to swap the old PVR box I have to a new one. Because I own my PVR currently, so that I asked the lady on the phone, if I am still owning the new PVR after the swap, and she said yes. I a...

Port blocking - we're being ripped off

So, I've had to work around this problem for a couple years, and I could deal with it. But as I was configuring some things today, I just snapped. Why, TELUS, are you still blocking common (and even not-so-common) incoming ports?In 2005 this might ha...

hmakale by Neighbour
  • 13 replies
  • 4 kudos

Fiber internet 150/150 / Can I use my own router

For the fiber service that telus offers is it possible to use a different router instead of using the actiontec router? because the problem is with this router some of my games my nat type is strict while for other games its open.

iPronald by Helpful Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fiber 50 dns settings

Hi;Can I change the dns settings on my modem/router without hurting my service or are they required for optic tv?

Jazz59 by Connector
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos