Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

bufferbloat suddenly increased; why?

background story (as new customer)...bonded internet 50 installed.one line 'accidentally' disconnected one week later.notice both down/up speeds drop (expected) and bufferbloat worse.tech reinstalled unbonded internet 25 (at request).upload tests les...

No phone, internet or TV for 13 weeks

I recently moved and had requested my Telus services to be moved to my new residence. I was moving from North Saanich to Victoria BC V8V 1P1. I setup my move request back on 10 Apr 2017 for a move a date of 6 May 2017. On 3 May 2017 I received a remi...

Resolved! How can I email a complaint

My security system recorded a Telus representative looking in my mailbox. Why was he looking in my mailbox when he was there to ask where my power line was (upgrading the service in the community)? He did not put anything in box, just looked in. I fe...

PynkE by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

1080i keeps switching to 720p

Hi,I've noticed this a few times that my PVR display setting defaults back to 720p even though I have set it at 1080i, any idea what is going on? How can it be fixed?

Resolved! IP camera problem

Hi, Just switch to TELUS last week, but the internet LED on modem keeps turns to red every couple hours and I lost TV but internet still survive. I have few IP camera connect through the Wi-Fi but I don't think this is issue, because I have same setu...

Torpedo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2.4G Dropping almost every day on Actiontec 3200

I am on my 3rd actiontec 3200 modem and still have exactly the same problem. Almost everyday (usually in the late evening) the 2.4g network goes down and only comes back when I power cycle the router. I have fibre to house and this happens to laptops...