Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Changing password

Hi all, I'd like to change my the password to my Telus email account. So I go to do it, and the window opens up where I have to enter my old password and the new one. I enter both, and the new password passes all the checks and gets a nice big green ...

Resolved! Phone number prefix change ordered by Telus

I have a very common and old phone number prefix (758) in Nanaimo which Telus gave me when I moved here from a different part of the city 3 years ago. It is a prefix for the "Wellington" rate centre (exchange), which is in central Nanaimo (i.e. there...

Internet

When will they Finish installing fibre optics in turner valley? I am waiting! Reply0

Resolved! Need Help, Being Hacked...

Hello, I am being harassed by someone who apparently has technical friends and am being repeatedly hacked. Some examples are being redirected to a bizarre address when trying to disable WPS in router - "server connection lost, redirecting to "Null".....

Abby1 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Click here I need help again

I tried many things to get the Optik TV fixed and it worked for a while... until it went back to the "Recordings unavailable" part and the channels losing signal. Is there any better way to fix this, because Optik TV has now just got dumber. (This is...

Keith5 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return of a rental box

I currently have 4 tv boxes and am payin for the extra one I would like to cancel it and return it. How do I do that

Fontaine by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to order a wifi HD cable box..

I waited 1.5 hours to get through to order a HD wifi cable box . Finally got through and the guy told me my current ones were all hardwired which there not . 2 are wifi . And didn’t know you could even get such a thing . Suppose to call back in 10-15...

jeff2 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

port 80 not working home security camera system

its almost 2019 and im paying telus over 120 a month for so called "pure" fiber internet... I have deployed a home security camera system $1000 system and I can not access it remotely. The manufacture said TELUS is blocking the built-in viewing softw...

Upgraded to Internet 75 but wifi speed is horrible

I just upgraded to Internet 75 and the average wifi speed I'm getting is 45mbps. On a hard wire speed test, the speed is 100+ mbps. I had spoken with Telus tech support and made few changes to wifi settings like channel, frequency, etc., but to of no...

agusta by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours