Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

my router will not allow me to visit other sites

Hello,ok so basically my router wont let me use other sites and webpages. the only sites that would work are insta, facbook, youtube. Its very odd and annoying because i would have to reset my router to fix the problem but after a 3 days it would res...

JakeB by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! remote compatability

I have a new sanyo roku TV and the service technician just tried to set it up with the telus remote. He said he tried to get the remote to synch with the TV but couldnt figure it out so I must use two remotes for now on. One to turn the TV off and on...

Bill55 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M L2TP VPN using TL-R600VPN

TL-R600VPN provides VPN servers for both PPTP and L2TP/IPSec ... I have been able to get the PPTP Server to work ... but .... L2TP (the preferred mode of of operation) is not working ... reading through the Telus Neighbourhood there seems to be a com...

xBCTel by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will TELUS add more agents?

Most times I have called my wait time was between 1.5-3 hours. My services got disconnected because I was behind on my bill, I was trying to reach someone to tell them not to close my account, that I would pay. Was not looking for a reconnect, just k...

Telus Commissioned Smart Home Study

Hello all, I'm a business student at Red River College in Winnipeg, Manitoba and part of a group of students working on our capstone entrepreneurship project. We're putting together a feasibility study for a business plan to start a home automation s...

How to block a range of ports with firewall

hi, I want to block a range of ports with the software firewall. i have a T3200M modem. After I log in to the admin account, when I create new rules for the ipv6 firewall, i cannot enter a range of ports. I would like to block ports from 5000 to 5500...

skyson_y by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preparing New Garage for New Service from the Pole...

I am in the process of building a new detached garage. The plan is to run power and communications (Internet) into the garage and then from there underground into the house. The service is coming off a pole. What I would like to do is prepare the gar...

High internet usage claims by Telus Usage Meter.

Something is seriously wrong with the telus usage meter. I ticket has been submitted by technical support but is anyone else having absurdly high internet usage claims? To give you context from april-sept the average usage was 378GB and not once did ...

Ir repeaters

Can anyone identify an Ir repeater that will work with CIS330 telus boxes. The repeater I purchased works fine with my Denon receiver. Will newer telus equipment solve this problem?

AK11 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

remote access to my security system

I have a telus 3100 router which I understand can be bridged - telus told me I cannot port forward but I could put a second router on maybe so that I can access my dvr for my security system from out of the country? I want to be able to see my securi...

Camilla by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours