Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

distrubuted attack

Hi, How do I configure my system so it will not be part of a distributed attack?Running 2 Ipads and a desk top behind a Telus router. Don

Don2 by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

PS4 lag on WiFi

I get lag pretty bad on my PS4 if I play multiple player games online (specifically NHL 17). I get a lot of freeze and speed up or I drop out of the game altogether. Sometimes I will get a fine enough connection where it is minimal or not at all, but...

campau79 by Connector
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Current 4K PVR Hardware?

I am having 4k installed at the end of the month. What 4k PVR hardware can I expect and what resolution output does it use for HD channels? 720p, 1080i or 1080p? Looking at various TV's upscaling to 4k ability and which TV to pair with the 4K PVR. th...

ronh_pm by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ps4 ethernet cable

So i just recently connected with telus but i cant move my router into my room becuase i need a phone line... So i have a motem in my room but when i plug a ethernet cord into it, it sais i have no ip....HELPPP I WANT TO PLAY PS4

Robot911 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited data

Hi I went over my data limit. Instead of getting charged. Can you just make it unlimited. So I just pay the 15 please

Optic tv/internet problems

I have a question that might be best served to any telus techs that may be surfing this board. Although maybe my final question may be directed to anyone. I'll give a little back story, but I'll try to be brief. I switched to Telus last year and opte...

campau79 by Connector
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos